Coco - Northern Lights - 2015 - 1st Grow - 300W LED - Old Mars Hydro

IMG_65915.jpg
IMG_65906.jpg

The curing process has begun... I will be opening these jars once a day for the next 1 to 2 weeks! Woohoo

Hi guys,

I have been using Coco for my first and second grows. This has worked well and I have used coco specific nutes from Plant Magic (UK based). I would like to try using Plagron mix with about between 50/50 coco mixed in. The reason I am doing this is because I have been having slow growth of my seedlings between the 6-20 day period and I think that using a tried technique with Plagron might speed the little ones up.

Here is the question though - I want to switch to advanced nutrients using Tang's schedule - see below:
Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)
Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.
Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.
Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.
Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.
Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.
Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.
Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.
Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.
Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.
Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

Do you think that I should invest in the COCO version of the Advanced Nutrients products OR should I buy the normal soil based line??
Remember I am using a 50/50 to 70/30 mix of Plagron/Coco (respectively). With a small concentrated pocket of Plagron, tailored for the seedling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

I cant give advice on the medium to grow in but i like the advanced nutrient schedule you got there. It looks like it includes all the supplements and everything. I know many people love the AN line. I only have used soil and it has benefits but one drawback is slower growth compared to other mediums.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom