Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Good afternoon Skunny:). Just visiting:)

When moody blues plays and brings the Symphony with them, those are great shows even today. But the Symphony has to be there.

Just saw the Moody Blues on PBS with the symphony behind them....it took me back to a very very good place...that's the thing about music....timeless....

I love The Moody Blues:). So soothing:)

Good evening everyone:) I'm also growing ww x bb babies and I hope they don't end up like the last lot . Frazzled to death :) it's been a bloody fantastic day in the town of the twisted spire :)

Hey BG. Hope life has been good to you and yours:)

Hi BG, I realize you Brits have a lot of inside jokes and cultural innuendos which I find myself having to look up and learn about....I can only guess but might the "bloody fantastic day in the town of the twisted spire" by chance be in Chesterfield Derbyshire, the church?

After all this time, I just learned yesterday that the referral to "4,000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire" in the Beatles song Day in the Life was referring to potholes! hahahaha

Its my favourite in his room haha. I think I'm going to get me a pack of these and grow some out. Skunny what's the root system on the blue venom like? I'm looking for a good mother plant vigorous growth to graft as many white widow varieties as I can onto one plant...... That will be the day when I have 20 widows on one plant to take different clones.

I wont know until I harvest but it should be doing ok with the beneficials :)

I have the TV on every night for sleep, cause unfortunately i also have tinnitus, another side effect of shooting weapons every day with no ear plugs. I've been sleeping with TV on for about 12 years, and i always put on shows that I've seen a hundred times. And surprisingly, they still make me laugh even when i know what all the lines are

That sucks bro :(

Happy daze brother Skunny.

Happy Thurweed day Dusty :)

Hi ya Skunny, I thought of you this week because my ladies went into flower so I declared Tuesday as day #1.....unlike last grow when I didn't know better and thought first day of 12/12 was day #1....so thanks, I owe you a solid......just had a laugh about it is all....

I'm happy I helped :):thumb:

Good evening everyone:) I'm also growing ww x bb babies and I hope they don't end up like the last lot . Frazzled to death :) it's been a bloody fantastic day in the town of the twisted spire :)

Good evening BG :ciao:

Good afternoon Skunny:). Just visiting:)

Good afternoon brother, I hope you're well & LB's doing good :)

Yes Shawnee it's chesterfield the church's spire is twisted :) the story so I believe is that the devil Satan himself landed on the church roof and twisted his tail around the spire so he could rest and not fall from the roof then something awoke him and the sun was coming up so he shot off flying as fast as he could and his tail gripped the spire and twisted it . They say if a true virgin gets married there then it will straighten :) imho it's a load off bull and the builder who built the tower used cheap wet unseasoned wood :rofl: but it is a lovely part of the world . The peak district :)

Critical had a flush today so I took a few pics, I'll chop her early next week & decide who goes in flower next. Do we go with Pineapple Chunk or Blue Venom? I'm leaning towards PC coz I'd like to see BV with another month or so's veg, feel free to vote on your choice :thumb: :)

IMG_0004366.JPG
IMG_0005357.JPG
IMG_0006348.JPG
IMG_0008323.JPG
IMG_0010301.JPG
IMG_0011271.JPG
IMG_0012252.JPG

I think it's gonna be PC, 3-0 so far :)

Thanks Dirty, my little defol experiment means she has quite a bit of fluffy popcorn, normally this is a bad thing but I'm buzzing I've got it. I'll be using it to make butter :)

has anyone actually burnt their leaves with your/their LED lamps ?
seems I've had the plants grow right into my 900's
& the only thing I notice is a week later the fan leafs that got close get that cal/mag deficent look

has anyone actually burnt their leaves with your/their LED lamps ?
seems I've had the plants grow right into my 900's
& the only thing I notice is a week later the fan leafs that got close get that cal/mag deficent look

I had Amnesia 2" away from the Osrams with no ill effects :thumb:

I burned the crap out of my WW between the lights too close and overdosed on cal/mag:/

Skunny. Where is heathrow? UK?

See below

Isn't Heathrow the huge airport in London?

Correct :thumb:

Nice. That was quick. Hopefully it will move quicker and Han the last one:) lol. So what flush mix do you use and why?:)

Oh yea, I forgot to answer that. I've no idea if I need it but I bought some Plant Magic stuff when I switched to coco so I'm using it :thumb:

If it's left Heathrow that means it's flying to Manchester I'd guess & if that's the case, I should have it on Monday :yahoo: Miles quicker than the care package :)

:bump:

QUOTE=Green Dreamz;2464500]Nice. That was quick. Hopefully it will move quicker and Han the last one:) lol. So what flush mix do you use and why?:)[/QUOTE]

:popcorn:

:)

Back
Top Bottom