Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Damn! We do do some impressive growing here at 420 Magazine! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thank you kindly sir :):thanks:

Congrats on the Amnesia brother Skunny!

I sure hope it's all my MSH is. You will not be disappointed. All your girl look absolutely happy and healthy my friend. Keep rockin SkunDawg!:tommy::tommy::theband:

Thanks Doc :) The early smoke test was ok but not as sativa as I was expecting. It had a little rush followed by heavy eyelids so I'll let it cure a little & try it again :thumb:

Hey, I'm trying to help her, but need some fresh eyes on this

Chronic Lights - White Widow x Big Bud - Hydro - Grow Journal - 1st Time!

I had a look but need some questions answering :)

Good morning skunny lad it looks like we will have another nice day :)

Good morning fella, it's bloody gawgeous out there today. It's so nice, I might treat the dog to two walks :)

Yeah, I'll have to check that out for sure. Half the time it's not that I'm not tired, it's just that my brain won't shut down. It just bounces from one scattered thought to another, for hours on end. Then the back pain starts and runs through my hips and legs, and then i get a headache cause i don't realize till it's too late that I'm sitting there with my jaw clenched tight.

I've been there Payton, but without the back & leg pain. Another thing that helps is the tv or radio at low volume, your brain will lock onto that & faze out, that will help you drift off. The volume level needs to be just right though, too loud & you'll pay too much attention to it & too quiet & you'll strain to listen to it. :thumb:

Thanks Luz, I hope all is well in your world :) I'll get myself over to your yard later & check out your grow :thumb:

Girls look awesome. That blue venom is picking up some good size man

Its my favourite in his room haha. I think I'm going to get me a pack of these and grow some out. Skunny what's the root system on the blue venom like? I'm looking for a good mother plant vigorous growth to graft as many white widow varieties as I can onto one plant...... That will be the day when I have 20 widows on one plant to take different clones.

I've been there Payton, but without the back & leg pain. Another thing that helps is the tv or radio at low volume, your brain will lock onto that & faze out, that will help you drift off. The volume level needs to be just right though, too loud & you'll pay too much attention to it & too quiet & you'll strain to listen to it. :thumb:

Thanks Luz, I hope all is well in your world :) I'll get myself over to your yard later & check out your grow :thumb:

I have the TV on every night for sleep, cause unfortunately i also have tinnitus, another side effect of shooting weapons every day with no ear plugs. I've been sleeping with TV on for about 12 years, and i always put on shows that I've seen a hundred times. And surprisingly, they still make me laugh even when i know what all the lines are

I actually $ some bud , chernoble love that stuff TGA as well
my guy @ dispensary who helped last fall with my grow & then backed out due the mites
(since then he not taken me serious ) anyway I'm not one to hold a grudge
I was hopin' the guy would deliver but his partner did & was impressed with my grow (he's sold on LED) But the main guy is a MH/HPS is the only way indoors guy .
I need his help being in his collective due to Ca MMJ laws
the pups are doing great I kept a boy & a girl Pia & Rock

Hi ya Skunny, I thought of you this week because my ladies went into flower so I declared Tuesday as day #1.....unlike last grow when I didn't know better and thought first day of 12/12 was day #1....so thanks, I owe you a solid......just had a laugh about it is all....

hey Zombie, did you ever have the privilege of seeing Frank Zappa in concert? I saw him several times.....what blew me away was his perfectionism, his band was so tight, his sound so crystal clear...heads above the rest and I've seen most....the only other to come halfway close is Prince...same sort of musical ethic....quite extraordinary IMO.......

Hi ya Skunny, I thought of you this week because my ladies went into flower so I declared Tuesday as day #1.....unlike last grow when I didn't know better and thought first day of 12/12 was day #1....so thanks, I owe you a solid......just had a laugh about it is all....

hey Zombie, did you ever have the privilege of seeing Frank Zappa in concert? I saw him several times.....what blew me away was his perfectionism, his band was so tight, his sound so crystal clear...heads above the rest and I've seen most....the only other to come halfway close is Prince...same sort of musical ethic....quite extraordinary IMO.......

seen Frank about 10 times last times I got to meet him & band & get backstage passes to a rare dbl show at the Crystal Ballroom in Salt Lake City of all places strange to see Frank
the band was on my flight home to AK & they seen my teeshirt from the Den ver show they gave me back stage if I wanted to stay over in Salt Lake & m iss my flights home

very cool, now there's an experience to talk about and share with others.....I just remember how blown away I was with the quality of their sound....like no other and it really left a lasting impression on me to this day.....

Just saw the Moody Blues on PBS with the symphony behind them....it took me back to a very very good place...that's the thing about music....timeless....

Back
Top Bottom