Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Happy daze brother. Hope your day is fantastically fantastic. :)

It's a bit frantic to be fair, my lazy day yesterday has caught up on me =/ I hope all is well in the Kiefer household :thumb:

Like you skunny we could sell up and move anywhere but would we :) I mean I have a few ties but if it was a better life and a better education and living standards for us as a family I'd be off . This country of ours will get a lot worse before it gets better . So I've just answered my own question :)

Where are we going & when? :)

Skunny. Got some questions about your strains. Blue venom and power plant. What are they like in veg? Easy to train? Are they thirsty. What nutrients is power plant on in the dwc?

Random, BV is a piece of cake to train & has responded the best & needs less attention than the others in the room. Power Plant hasn't had any training as such, all I've done is open her top & tuck her fan leaves so I can't say with her. PP is on Plant Magic hydro grow mixed at 2ml/L I also add 0.15g/L of both Tarantula & Piranha powders, 1ml/L B-52 & 1ml/L Voodoo Juice, all that stuff is Advanced Nutrients at 50% dosage.

I'm using Plant Magic as base nutes in both flower & veg, coco & dwc but I'll swap when they run out, I'll either go back to Canna or try Shogun :thumb:

I cant get to grips with the 2 part mixtures. Ive just gone from canna aqua Flores a+b to vitalink easy bloom hard water and wow its good my ladies responded well yo a full nutrient change and started packing flowers on top of flowers but the best thing is its got ph stabilisers in so when I set the ph I can leave it for days as the ph doesn't drop with the water evaporation. Ive been doing a lot of reading up on what heath Robinson says about nutrients.

I've always been on two part nutes apart from Iguana juice in soil & I've always top fed so ph fluctuations have never been an issue. I have noticed the dwc I have in flower is all over the place with the ph though. I adjusted it yesterday & within 24hrs it was at 4.5 =/
I've not used vitalink for ages, it's good to know they're working for ya. Heath Robinson? The name rings a bell

Yea I got told the ph drops because when water evaporates it just evaporates as water and leaves the nutrients behind which results in ph dropping low and in some cases ec ppm or what ever you use to rise. Yea he's one of the famous growers and all he uses is canna a and b vitalink 1 part and growth technology 1 part. And he gets big results. He swears down that everything you need should be in base nutrients. Bar Pk 13/14 which is the only booster he uses.

There can be many reasons for the ph fluctuations I suppose but the plants don't seem to mind when in hydro which is odd. I looked that fella up & couldn't find him, I'll have a better look in a bit :)

You now me when it comes to ph :) for me the ph up and down is just stuff the plant's don't need and don't like . So I prefer to leave them alone and don't mess with them unless they need it :) I remember when I first started off I was constantly adjusting the ph for the prefect 5.8 ph . Then I got told just to let them grow cause that's what they do best . So I'll check ph now and again but I've not adjusted anything on this grow . Just change the nutes every week and that's that :)

I think he's from the uk. Ive just learned the air layering technique of cloning. It should be good to take some big clones. And you seem like a pretty experienced grower. You ever heard of mother plant grafting?

You now me when it comes to ph :) for me the ph up and down is just stuff the plant's don't need and don't like . So I prefer to leave them alone and don't mess with them unless they need it :) I remember when I first started off I was constantly adjusting the ph for the prefect 5.8 ph . Then I got told just to let them grow cause that's what they do best . So I'll check ph now and again but I've not adjusted anything on this grow . Just change the nutes every week and that's that :)
I tend to have accidents when i get complacent though. Plus my modified Wilma is harder to see the roots than the bubbler buckets . The main reason i check is for sharp quick rise in p.h as this can be a sign of root rot. Which is my only fear in the grow room.

Like you skunny we could sell up and move anywhere but would we :) I mean I have a few ties but if it was a better life and a better education and living standards for us as a family I'd be off . This country of ours will get a lot worse before it gets better . So I've just answered my own question :)
Hello everyone, just dropping my 2 cents.
No matter where you're from it always appears to be better somewhere else but once you leave you realize you miss it. I've heard that so many times it must be true.

Tassies latest realisation comes close to this....the grass isn't better on the other side, it's just different...

The wisdom under this is...that if you can't deal with what you got now, moving is only going to change the view, not the viewer...

:circle-of-love:

I think he's from the uk. Ive just learned the air layering technique of cloning. It should be good to take some big clones. And you seem like a pretty experienced grower. You ever heard of mother plant grafting?

Yea I've heard of it but never tried it but it should be pretty easy :)

Hello everyone, just dropping my 2 cents.
No matter where you're from it always appears to be better somewhere else but once you leave you realize you miss it. I've heard that so many times it must be true.

I moved away & never missed it. I only returned coz my mates are here :)

Tassies latest realisation comes close to this....the grass isn't better on the other side, it's just different...

The wisdom under this is...that if you can't deal with what you got now, moving is only going to change the view, not the viewer...

:circle-of-love:

Wise words :thumb:

I've messed up for awhile , Those Bomb LSD aren't Bomb seed that LSD is Barney's Farm stuff
sorry if I con cofused more than myself , that Bomb THC is sweet , that means I got more of them as I bought 5 paks
next up bay11 , more Phantom Cookies , I gotta see what other short photo's I got
pullin me horns on seed gonna use waht I got need to buy my summer seed g/h stuff durban & TGA

You need brain damage like mine. I'm happy where ever I am.

:ciao:
WJ

As happy as you are, I'll have to pass on that one :)

Happy Tokernight Brotha Skunny :thumb:

Happy Weednesday brotha Chronic :thumb:

I've messed up for awhile , Those Bomb LSD aren't Bomb seed that LSD is Barney's Farm stuff
sorry if I con cofused more than myself , that Bomb THC is sweet , that means I got more of them as I bought 5 paks
next up bay11 , more Phantom Cookies , I gotta see what other short photo's I got
pullin me horns on seed gonna use waht I got need to buy my summer seed g/h stuff durban & TGA

Thanks for clearing that up Zombie :)

Can't wait to see that Bay 11 grow!

Me too :)

Good morning peeps, I hope all is good & green in your worlds :ciao:

serious? 5 pages back and no plants? :cheesygrinsmiley:

6 pages was the trick

I've weighed & jarred Amnesia & she came in at......:tommy:.................104.1g or 3oz 20.1g which equates to 1.48gpw. All the bottom stuff is going to be made into butter & the top will be smoked :) I'm sampling it now but I'm blitzed already so I've no idea what it's doing to me :)

Here's some pics

IMG_0001372.JPG
IMG_0002365.JPG
IMG_0003377.JPG
IMG_0004362.JPG
IMG_0005352.JPG
IMG_0006343.JPG
IMG_0007314.JPG
IMG_0009296.JPG
IMG_0008318.JPG

:volcano-smiley::)

Back