Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

I'm sure ive asked this before but what led would you recommend for me? Decent penetration as I grow mature bushes and I'm getting tired of defol every 3 days.

The only sponsored light that I'd give a nod too would be Advanced because they use the 660nm Osram SSL 80, I've PM'd you with some non sponsored options :thumb:

Yes. 600 watt omega dual spectrum 96k lumens in a cool tube but still got to 28c this couple of hot days we just had. So when summer really comes I could be looking at a heat trap. Not too happy with the bulb I get better results with the lumii. But I like to give things a fair chance. If I can get an decent led I can stay in the same area. If not I will just kit up a new tent with the same gear and maybe a Phillips hps.

I found Sunmasters to be the best, I never tried the dual spectrum bulbs, they looked like a gimmick.
I switched to LED before last summer & it was the best thing I've done. No heat issues in my tent :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom