Drug Test

hawk97

420 Member
I am a 5'5 around 127 pounds and relatively thin. I work out once in a while but not often. I smoked a bowl about 5 times a week for about 3 months. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I stopped smoking on march 27, what are the chances I am clean?? I am getting tested for my internship and bugging out. Also can i dilute my urine and take vitamin B and creatinine? does that work?

I just went through this with a girlfriend so I think I can answer to the best of my ability. I would guess you are totally fine. She failed one drug test that she took at 18 days and then passed the next one she took at about 22 days. She doesn't work out much and smoked much more than you did, probably more like 20 times a week. She might be a tad smaller but not by much. I would start hydrating myself more than usual with water. I've heard cranberry juice is good too (the pure stuff). She also took vitamnin B but not creatinine. I think that mainly just helps keep the color from looking watered down.

I would not artificially dilute your sample. They will check it for tempreture and will likely check for a diluted sample. Tampering with either will be the same as testing positive. Now naturally hydrating yourself well so that you urinate more, that's perfectly legit. I would think being clean for a month you'd be fine, but each person has their own chemistry and metabolism and it will vary. A lot of drug stores (even my supermarket) sells at home test kits very cheap. I bought two for $1 each, or you can buy a dozen online for under a buck a piece.

I am a 5'5 around 127 pounds and relatively thin. I work out once in a while but not often. I smoked a bowl about 5 times a week for about 3 months. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I stopped smoking on march 27, what are the chances I am clean?? I am getting tested for my internship and bugging out. Also can i dilute my urine and take vitamin B and creatinine? does that work?
100% you are clean.. I been dealing with drug test for a very very long time. If you have any concern the day of your test drink 1 gallon of water and you will be fine

Back
Top Bottom