Drug Test

hawk97

420 Member
I am a 5'5 around 127 pounds and relatively thin. I work out once in a while but not often. I smoked a bowl about 5 times a week for about 3 months. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I stopped smoking 8 weeks ago. I just took a drug test, what are the chances my test results come back positive?

I am a 5'5 around 127 pounds and relatively thin. I work out once in a while but not often. I smoked a bowl about 5 times a week for about 3 months. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I stopped smoking 8 weeks ago. I just took a drug test, what are the chances my test results come back positive?
That depends on the test, and the levels they are using as a fail..... sorry, to not provide much help, but there are a lot of variables that we do not know.

it was taken at a quest diagnostics if that helps?
Still, there are two different types of tests....instant (you are probably good), and lab machine....a little more on the iffy side. If you drink a lot of water daily, you are probably good, but can't guarantee you a pass.

The catch is not weight, but body fat %. THC (and other trace chemicals associated with cannabis) is stored in body fat. The more body fat you have, the longer you will retain a failing level of THC. Water is cycled through fat and will carry THC and other trace chemicals away as it is purged.

The only way to know is to see if you actually passed. You have a decent chance of passing, but I don't want to give false hope.

ugh it was prob a lab machine. Have you ever heard of someone failing after being 8 weeks clean?
Not personally, but I don't have many 420 friends who consume and are also being tested.

I know of someone who will tell you it is possible to fail after 8 weeks. He works on some of the most advanced drug testing machines in the world. But those are rare, and usually put in labs that deal with methadone and other such clinics.

okay I don't think my test is going to be that advanced. It is for a summer internship and I am only being drug tested because it is the company's protocol for new employees.

okay I don't think my test is going to be that advanced. It is for a summer internship and I am only being drug tested because it is the company's protocol for new employees.
Yeah....you are probably good..... They usually run a quick test for new employee tests, unless it's a DOT/Government test.

Hope you get the intership......

8 weeks you should be fine.....they all "allow" different amounts and it not be a positive, varies on the Employer so even same labs can be doing different tests far as what they looking for and how much. I quit for about 25 years due to random monthly tests (and automatic test if you got hurt), folks that were "sweating" them out that didn't pass were less than 3 weeks since they had but ones 3 and over seemed to pass mostly (but only two Employers so not very "scientific evidence" ;)

Sorry about your loss of pregnancy, it's sad :(
Regarding your question, if it is still relevant (if what happens to you and everyone for the future): you need to completely abandon fatty foods, since THC is concentrated in fat cells. Doing sports actively, you can take creatine while eating lots of greens, drinking plenty of water, lemon juice. In fact, if you really set a goal, you can prepare your body for passing the test successfully and within a few days, although you will have to work a lot on yourself, but this is real. I would recommend keeping as a reference book about the detoxification of the body this article, which has everything that can help and is collected in one place: Proven Ways to Pass a Drug Test in 24 Hours. Drugs can also help you in this case, but it is not natural and for every person because of physiology and other factors of the body, it can act differently, there are no 100% guarantees, you need to understand this. There are various courses, such as the seven-day course, which can help your body rid of toxins.

Back
Top Bottom