Dubyas little collection

Dubya

Well the pink Phire and the color changing bub are my gf's. The 10mm Royalty I won in a raffle at Cloud 9 in San Clemente, which is also where I got the phires

004210.jpg

003210.jpg

002241.jpg

008210.jpg

007210.jpg

super sweet glass ya got there, im gonna leave it at that cause i could talk a minute about how awesome those skull bongs are or the sleekness of the frosted bubbler. there i go on a ramblin spree.
great glass broskie

Well the pink Phire and the color changing bub are my gf's. The 10mm Royalty I won in a raffle at Cloud 9 in San Clemente, which is also where I got the phires

004210.jpg

003210.jpg

002241.jpg

008210.jpg

007210.jpg

DUDE!! i was jus there at cloud 9 for the 420 raffle an this one guy took over the whole thing and won like 4 of the 7 peices, But nice glass my man i picked my self up a Royalty while I was there.

Thanks dude! What royalty did you get??
The raffle I was at was back in October, I think it was their after halloween raffle, that's crazy someone else won a ton of stuff on the 420 raffle too

Me and my gf spent like $600 easily a few days before the raffle so we had a few hundred tickets and won that royalty and a phire shot glass and some free blunt wraps =]]

that frosted bubbler is straight wicked!!!!!

Wow, nice job at the raffle!

Those are all sweet pieces - great collection!

Back
Top Bottom