DWC PPM chart

Kip22

I'm bout to start my first DWC. I'll be using GH trio. . Does the chart below look about right or can u link me to something better? I know I'll have to monitor and adjust depending on how the plant reacts but I'd like something pretty close to correct get me going.

Thanks!

Figure 2—DWC or aeroponics
Week ppm range EC Range Life cycle stage
Week 1 200–400 .4–.8 Early vegetative
Week 2 400–600 .8–1.2 Late vegetative
Week 3 600–800 1.2–1.6 Transition
Week 4 600–800 1.2–1.6 Early flowering
Week 5 600–800 1.2–1.6 Early flowering
Week 6 600–800 1.2–1.6 Mid flowering
Week 7 600–800 1.2–1.6 Mid flowering
Week 8 600–800 1.2–1.6 Late flowering
Week 9 600–800 1.2–1.6 Late flowering
Week 10 600–800 1.2–1.6 Ripening
0–400 0–.8 Flush

I've used this mix chart for the last 4 years and it's done very well you just double a few weeks to extend the grow and it's formulated for general hydroponic flora series

Cool thanks Icemann! I just about got everything ready to go. Gotta wait for my ladies to get big enough to pull some clones and get this thing going. I think I'll start a journal for this one shortly.

Cool thanks Icemann! I just about got everything ready to go. Gotta wait for my ladies to get big enough to pull some clones and get this thing going. I think I'll start a journal for this one shortly.
No prob any time dwc is an amazing experience but it's tricks as the plant grows giant weekly water changes keeps the bad bacteria from forming so fast and a good root booster works wonders

Well I haven't had much luck so far with the purple kush seeds I got from CKS (link below).I need to get to a place where I could pull a clone or two to start in the DWC. Basically its sad as fuck and I can't figure it out. I'm gonna keep adjusting things to see if I can figure out if its just shitty genetics or if its just really particular. If I can't get it to grow decent in pro mix I'm thinking DWC might not be the best route for this lady.

I've got two other plants/strain that are happy right beside it all the same nutes, medium etc. Tangerine dream auto fem, and Odyssey/haze femenized that I crossed myself.

WIP: Thanks for checking in.

Crop King's Purple Kush Issues

That's just it I have no idea what the issue is. The plant keeps growing but very slow and sad looking. I'm at 4 weeks now in veg and its 1/2 the size of another strain that popped the same day and has no probs. I've tried under watering, adding a little nutes, backing off the nutes,.......

I did water then paper towel then pro mix germ method 3out of 5 shot a root but only two came up. One of those sat about 2 inches tall with screwy looking leaves for 3 weeks and just started actually growing last week. The other is bigger but sadder.

I usually use a 4 part pro mix to 1 part organic compost mix which generally gets me through veg with almost no nutes as I pot up before flower. Due to some burnt tips and the general shitty look of her I have to believe even that was too hot for it. I re potted yesterday from a 3 to a 5 gallon and used only coco and perlite for the addition. I want to see if the extra dryness and super low nutrient level makes an improvement. Also with the coco I can control whats in there and for how long a lot easier.

Thanks,

I exclusively grow dwc so if there is any question I can help you how's your setup going to b and what's your strand
I know this is an old topic, but I have a question if you have the time. I am doing my 1st rdwc grow with 4 5gal pods and a 5gal reserve. Plants are at week 3 and are looking great. I change nutrient solution last week and set my ppm to 600. A week later and it's around 640 now and it doesn't look like the water level has dropped at all. PH has been 5.7 to 5.8 the whole time and plants are some of the healthiest looking I have ever had. I am wi dering what should I do with the ppm rising? Is it cause for concern, or should I just keep on tricking as long as they look good? Kinda worried that my water level is not dropping and the nutes are rising.

Simple answer. The plants are using more water then nutrients at the moment. You may not see the water difference but they are drinking. With proper weekly bucket changes. I see no real concerns.

Back
Top Bottom