Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance

I was given some samples of this stuff...I sprayed some on 7 clones...had a minor bug problem....I went 1/2 strength....I love the smell...all specific essential oils...I will keep you up to date
anyone else try this yet?

@PitViper... Have u tried puttin it into ur res?? I have a beginning of a fungus gnat prob and the product seems 2 fit the bill!! Have alota respect 4 ur knowledge of this fine herb so any feedback would b great! Thanks in advance.:)

I'll look into this to. Fungus gnats, put a mosquito dunk in your water. I had them really bad and it knocked the crap out of them.:thumb:

awesome thanks dadums! those r cheap enough at wally world...will the "dunk" harm my benifical microecosystem?? have been usin ZHO for over 3weeks in waterfarm

I don't think so just adding to the beneficial bacteria. I use one in a 5gal pail overnight and take it out after 24hours. If you have a bad infestation it may have to stay in longer. I still see one every once in a while, but not the cloud I had. I think my cheap potting soil was contaminated. If you but at the discount stores it sit for ever and get bugs. Glad it wasn't spider mites they are worse. Giving up soil next time coco coir hempy. :goodluck:

I used a ready mixed spray at night i didn't get any burn full strength. the gnats hate this stuff. ed's the man the dunks wont kill myco but will kill lady bugs and bugs.

Tried this at 1 to 15 ratio and got light to heavy burning under a range of lights (from fluorescent-only to halide). Even leaves in full shade were burned (slightly) at tips and edges.

The best results came from a light misting with this product. I would recommend setting a couple plants aside to test this product before using it, and do NOT soak anything with it...just a light misting.

Thymol and cinnamon oil are hard enough on human skin that I question their use on plants. Especially if you have powdery mildew. The worst burning was on leaves that were already affected by any amount of powdery mildew.

Back
Top Bottom