Email Subscription Problem

I have been a member for some months now and regular emails on all the subsriptions and everything was going fine untill yesterday I now get no emails and have to search the forums for updates....what went wrong. I look in my anti spam folder and delete and I find nothing. I need a mods help I think.......sorry I posted in this thread but could not find for forum problems.

You're set up to subscribe, we've had email problems with several providers (yahoo most notably but also hushmail and others.

We recommend gmail and it's free ;)

Personally, I'm going to suggest that you explore other options of finding new posts and/or updates to threads you're subscribed in. When I first came here I relied on my email to let me know what was new, but I've been here 3-4 years now, with just a few posts and threads that I follow ;) and I strongly recommend you at least check out these two alternate methods

1) To see which posts are new since you last signing in

2) To find out which of your subscribed thread have been updated since you last read them Account Details - 420 Magazine ®

Hope this helps?

Personally, I'm going to suggest that you explore other options of finding new posts and/or updates to threads you're subscribed in. When I first came here I relied on my email to let me know what was new, but I've been here 3-4 years now, with just a few posts and threads that I follow ;) and I strongly recommend you at least check out these two alternate methods

Amen... the email can get very overwhelming. I've switched to the User CP listing of the updates.

Cheer

Back
Top Bottom