Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

you reckon i could get away with a 2:1? (nute, nute, plain, repeat)

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

I'd do a 3:1 or 4:1. You should only really flush when there is a problem. Atleast that what I do. And that's with 1500-1700ppm feedings. It takes a lot to actually lock your roots.

Start out light and work your way up. Don't stress buddy, they'll grow just fine.

I've been receiving advuce to do a plain water feed every second watering this whole damn time and now you're telling me i could have been doing 4:1s and shit? damn.

Obviously having seen your setup, this advice supersedes all the previous advice. i could have had my previous grow done in less than the 4 and a half months it took if I'd known this lol

so i won't get nute burn doing a 4:1?

obviously you replace Nathan Fillion as my new hero lol

im just hear to leave my stank on your journal :ganjamon:

Welcome :)
Sit down, have a seat, but don't misbehave...
I have access to rabbits; Mr Lettuce lol

i was always the bad kid in school with his own desk in the principals office lol.. ive came a long ways since then . so only a little mischief from the devil...

I've been receiving advuce to do a plain water feed every second watering this whole damn time and now you're telling me i could have been doing 4:1s and shit? damn.

Obviously having seen your setup, this advice supersedes all the previous advice. i could have had my previous grow done in less than the 4 and a half months it took if I'd known this lol

so i won't get nute burn doing a 4:1?

obviously you replace Nathan Fillion as my new hero lol

Thats correct my friend, you can do it. Shit, you literally dont have to flush your soil until your showing problems. I only flush as a precautionary thing. I've had regiments that were 10:1 before with no problems. you just gotta make sure the pH is proper for that specific strain so it can absorb everything and not burn the roots/leaves.

Thats correct my friend, you can do it. Shit, you literally dont have to flush your soil until your showing problems. I only flush as a precautionary thing. I've had regiments that were 10:1 before with no problems. you just gotta make sure the pH is proper for that specific strain so it can absorb everything and not burn the roots/leaves.

That's good to know, thanks man :)

So, the Lemon Kush has started smelling meaty again; just like last time.

I'll take the steak kush, rare, make sure its still mooing when you bring it to me lol

If it can't be brought round by a decent vet then it's over done lol

But yeah, last time i grew lemon kush it had this revolting meaty stench to it, kinda like a cross between chicken super noodles and burnt lamb. Very weird. it's a smell known to me but I've been unable to place it. The smoke still comes out ok, it's just a bit weird lol the blue dream, however, smells like normal weed.

Thats so gnarly. lol add tons of molasses during flower and you might lose that horrible smell

I plan to add molly for the other reasons but the smell (thankfully) doesn't stay with it at the end.

I know I'm a bit late, but once I start feeding nutes, I don't give plain water at all. Nutes typically start around week 3-4, and are fed every 4-6 days, It starts at 6 days between waterings/nutes, and slowly towards the end of flower she's ready every 4 days or so.

I only flush if there's a massive problem, like nute burn or something, otherwise I let her grow normally. With one exception. When I hit the 2 week mark in flower, I give my plants a good flush to clear out any built up salts, then I continue feeding as normal.

I learned this technique from Green House Seeds grow sessions on youtube. It seemed to work well on my last grow, and I pplan to continue doing it. They also give nice information on temps, RH, PPM, EC, etc.. And have a grow session for a handful of popular strains.

hey who is the breeder of your lemon kush? i know the smell u are talking about. i have the x-line lemon kush by female seeds ..

and u have a way with words ..lol

hey who is the breeder of your lemon kush? i know the smell u are talking about. i have the x-line lemon kush by female seeds ..

and u have a way with words ..lol

I have my way with words and leave them feeling dirty and used afterwards and never call them back even though i promise to. That's why they elude me sometimes but just like women, there are plenty of words in the sea lol

These are by "female seeds" who's slogan is "...so easy" and yeah they are dead easy... the dirty bitches lol

Ok I know I'm catching up here. I've growing the liberty haze. Cross bread between chemdog and lemon kush. You guys are right she smell wonderful. When there in the rain in can get pretty stinky, Just like when DL comes around(lmao).

lol . kush is my cologne :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hey guys, could i get a health check on these two?
They don't look right to me :(

It's mainly the top one; the leaf in question you will see as pointing right.

tmp_9018-IMG_20141007_170154609510326.jpg
tmp_9018-IMG_20141007_170139-1783591420.jpg

Back
Top Bottom