Ez Everyone

S.Indica

Hey hey you doin, I have finally decided to join up this great community and become a contributing member.

I have been a smoker for many years and wish the UK government would take a different stance on their policies but due to current situation in the UK it is becoming extreamly more unlikely.

I don't currently have a grow but do have a set up ready to move into place when I get myself sorted out, then I can finally have my own space to nurture and harvest.

I have grown before but never had my own space for myself and to be honest I cant wait, I have invested in A BCNL Producer and plan to build 2 more rooms filled with T5's, 1 to house mother plants and another to nurse clones in a DIY areo bubbler & and veg room until my healthy babies are ready to be placed into the producer and flipped stright to flower.

Anyway hope there is room for one more on board.

peace

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

I have grown before but never had my own space for myself and to be honest I cant wait, I have invested in A BCNL Producer and plan to build 2 more rooms filled with T5's, 1 to house mother plants and another to nurse clones in a DIY areo bubbler & and veg room until my healthy babies are ready to be placed into the producer and flipped stright to flower.

Anyway hope there is room for one more on board.

peace

That's easy for you to say!..hahaha

Welcome to 420. Great People Here!!

I will sacrifice a Bud in your honor :roorrip:

Welcome to 420 Amigo this place is the dope dope dopiest place to be ! The greatest peeps here!

Back
Top Bottom