Hey all: Greetings from England!

I should say aswell the photos really don't get across how much thc these plants produce. I have to start using dehumidifier from week 3 to keep humidity down and these are the only strain I've ever worn gloves with because everything you touch gets sticky finger prints on it. Blue gelato 41 is the strain but unsure what breeder/seeds. Got 4 cuttings last time and 3 this and was last run as friend of a friend had to shutdown so they gone forever and only found out after I flipped and no space to mother myself. Heartbreaking.

Thanks Ljb1 will do a few pics a week. Tbh looking forward to the nutri burn going so can get some nice close up. My own fault though I was pushing the nutes and got burned a bit lol. Gave water and molasses yesterday though and already improving

When i did the switch from my hps to led i soon realized i needed a heater in winter the temps dropped so much.

:welcome:
I was thinking this could be an issue. I do it in my bedroom tho and atm I never have my heating on. I'm thinking if temps are good enough in bedroom ill have my Led grow on during the day when heating will be on to help and I'm awake. Then I can use my HPS also for the other 12 hour block to help keep the LED grow temp warmer while lights are off. I mean as 2 separate grows in same room

Im in a small space also , i grabbed me a small oil filled radiator but that sounds like a plan.
I was thinking this could be an issue. I do it in my bedroom tho and atm I never have my heating on. I'm thinking if temps are good enough in bedroom ill have my Led grow on during the day when heating will be on to help and I'm awake. Then I can use my HPS also for the other 12 hour block to help keep the LED grow temp warmer while lights are off. I mean as 2 separate grows in same room

I do have a big oil filled radiator but it's full-sized and tbh if it gets too cold can just switch heating on. I'm looking forward to replacing the hps to finish my current tomorrow with Tsl 2000 and being able to actually use my heating lol. The sodium is probably overkill anyway for the space at anytime other than winter lol. I'm thinking in 5 weeks when this is done and dry it should be cold enough to have 2 small grows going and they should help heat each other. This is all very hopeful. I can see me having to put the new tent in my front room or something haha

Ye my intake is from outside so it can get cold.
Even when its of the cold creeps down the ducting.
Also a drama in the summer when its hotter outside than in.
Your lucky lol. I'm in a flat so really struggle with airflow and have to just open windows etc

Last time around i had one night and one day , wow that was some hard work but sounds like it might work for you.
Also im coco so feeding in flower 2 tents twice aday without setting up a dripper/auto became a task.

Ah I'm old school pro soil. Canna do some great stuff it's black as coal and has phosphorus already mixed in. I use ionic soil range and big bud and voodoo. Nice and easy to mix I just have a 25 litre bucket it does a feed. Just make sure you leave water to stand for 24 hours due to chlorine. Smells aren't an issue I'm friends with neighbours and sit smoking joints out front during summer. But I do have good filter setup lol. My main struggle is with humidity on day after feed but got dehumidifier running as we speak to keep it around 45-50%. On the other hand tho my humidity is great during veg and drying. Sits at 50-60 without effort

Essentially just an electric plug in heater. An oil radiator is just an electric radiator the oil holds and transfers heat better "supposedly" but essentially its same as radiator on wall but mobile and powered by electric plug. I have seen those tube heaters my go to grow shop has them and nice and cheap. I'm definitely going to need something to raise my pots of floor but I'm hoping that will be all I need

Back
Top Bottom