Hi from England

MedFarmer

Hi guys and gals just signed up from England.

I have been growing our meds for about 10 years now.

I have experience in soil, nft, coco and now dwc.

I currently have plants in all the above systems at the moment. My system of choice from the end of this summer will be a recirculating dwc. The plants growing in soil and coco are in the garden awaiting their end.

I am a lover of football(soccer to most of you I guess) and support Arsenal. I have been going to see 'The Gunners' from the age of 6 but rarely get the chance these days.

My main hobby is cannabis growing and I would like to share my grows with you peeps.

Hi MedFarmer. I'm looking forward to reading your posts also. I'm also new to this site and enjoying the source of knowledge it represents.

Welcome MedF, welcome - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones as well and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:

Welcome MedF, welcome - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones as well and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:

Thanks for the welcome.

I think the message is already spread where I am. Almost everyone I know bar 4(2 of them my offspring) are using cannabis in one way or another.

Thanks Freedom66 for your welcome.

What and how are you growing?

I have a female Aurora Indica strain and two unknown Sativa strains. So far I believe the Sativas are female. No male signs as of yet.

These are almost 12 weeks in the veg stage. The Indica is 32" tall and the Sativas are 43" and 37" respectively.

This is my first outdoor grow. I'm using Happy Frog as the medium in 7 gallon smart pots
and feeding with GH nutrients.

My PH is steady at 6.5. I'm in a hot climate so I'm vigilant with watering but believe I'm doing well for them.

I will post some pics. I'm cautiously optimistic. :peace:

I have a female Aurora Indica strain and two unknown Sativa strains. So far I believe the Sativas are female. No male signs as of yet.

These are almost 12 weeks in the veg stage. The Indica is 32" tall and the Sativas are 43" and 37" respectively.

This is my first outdoor grow. I'm using Happy Frog as the medium in 7 gallon smart pots
and feeding with GH nutrients.

My PH is steady at 6.5. I'm in a hot climate so I'm vigilant with watering but believe I'm doing well for them.

I will post some pics. I'm cautiously optimistic. :peace:

I'm wishing you all the best mate.

You've got some nice sized girls there.

Back
Top Bottom