Hey all: Greetings from England!

Moony

Hi everyone. Thought I should take the time to introduce myself. I'm a UK 30 odd year old indoor grower. Have done grows on and off for 10 years but more or less always for past 3 years.(parents did it so was first thought when had own place lol) Started again due to lack of consistency with smoke when buying. Find it helps with my chronic anxiety and sleeping. (although the illegal nature of growing in UK doesn't help with anxiety either lol).

Currently moving from HPS to LEDs. Bit more expensive to get going but loving the energy savings, the less heat from light and basically same yield for equivalent.

Currently have 3 x blue gelato 41 in 2 ft by 5.5ft stealth wardrobe. Used LST and topping to fill space and crops looking good. Will include some pics later when lights are on.

People will probably be sick of seeing me here quite soon lol. Its great to find a safe secure place to share growing tips and learn from the amazing experienced community which is here.

I'm kinda at that point too. Main worry is if you get a dick police that decides to smash all equipment and slash tents. Nevermind the loss off important medicine. These days it's more of a risk of lads with baseball bat's than police lol. Just wish we could ring police to help defend our property instead of thieves and police being as much of a risk lol

Thanks for welcome too :)

I'm kinda at that point too. Main worry is if you get a dick police that decides to smash all equipment and slash tents. Nevermind the loss off important medicine. These days it's more of a risk of lads with baseball bat's than police lol. Just wish we could ring police to help defend our property instead of thieves and police being as much of a risk lol

Thanks for welcome too :)
You'll just be told to get rid of it with a warning if it's a personal grow in your own home
As for bud raids - just don't tell anyone it's there!

Welcome, @Moony. :welcome:

Can't wait to see pics of your lovelies!

Thanks for all welcomes :)
Here's my current run. Had a touch of nutri burn from pushing it a bit on the last feed (I like to go big on week 4 to 5 but went too big haha) just given them a nice feed with just water and black strap molasses so give it a week and will be back to being sexy again lol.

IMG_20210923_221757.jpg

IMG_20210923_221749.jpg

IMG_20210923_221738.jpg

IMG_20210923_221252.jpg

IMG_20210923_221229.jpg

Back
Top Bottom