Falstaffo's World Of Green, The 2nd Coming, Photos, Autos, Quantums & Quadlines!

Par: photosynthetically active radiation. It’s the light given off between 400nm-700nm which is usable light that will drive photosynthesis.

Ppfd: photosynthetic photon flux density. This is the number of photons striking a cm2 per second. It’s basically the intensity of the light with the par range.

Par: photosynthetically active radiation. It’s the light given off between 400nm-700nm which is usable light that will drive photosynthesis.

Ppfd: photosynthetic photon flux density. This is the number of photons striking a cm2 per second. It’s basically the intensity of the light with the par range.
Thank you for the information but I don't understand any of that. I'll ask again, is a par number of 765 a good number or a bad number when it comes to growing

no update as of yet; seeds are in paper towels in a tupaware pot in the cupboard, had a quick check no splits yet.

my friend who gave me the seeds for the current crop germinated those for me, 5/6 popped, hope i done it ok this was my first time lol

its quite warm in the cupboard, the water tank is in there, and the lid is peeled up one end. i could put it on top of the tank is it will help but i dont know the temps of it

3 have split, starting to see the tap roots poking their beautiful little heads out lol
1 alaskan and both the bubblegum.
well, heres the thing, i think i may have knocked the labels and mixed them up, and so maybe now the bubblegum is the alaskan and vice versa lol
pretty sure the autos i know without doubt.

note to self, when germinating multiple seeds, keep far apart as possible. lol
oh well i think i got them right :nervous-guy:

il get some coco ready tomorrow ready for planting .

Back
Top Bottom