Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

re: Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

With the space I have in the nursery I can't really get the lights any closer to the seedlings without neglecting the recent clones. The seeds in the 36 tray are all popping up at different speeds, I will only use paper towel method in future. Some r just sprouting others 3-4" long and starting to do spirals because of vertical space. Put on bigger dome. How many sets of leaves before I can repot in 1 gal pots? I almost gave up on the seeds then boom. 5 skunk haze so far 5 kush 1 auto 1 fruit punch I hope the big bud strain come through. Would love to see what they can do

Been a minute, got 30 clones off 2 atomic nl and here's some garden updates, I think the 2 white widows either got to much water or just weren't awake for pictures yet. But here is the soccer mom room, they will provide a steady stream of clones for a long time!
The og kush, chz auto, critical, bb x nl, skunk haze, and fruit punch are showing 1st and 2nd set of true leaves so I kinda feel out of the wood work with my seedlings that came through. Next time I will use the paper towel method and weaker soil as my germination was about 50% in which I doubt had anything to do with herbies, I'm just a sh%t head. But I got some of each strain so I'll live and clone and prosper.
image12996.jpg
image12995.jpg
image12994.jpg
image12993.jpg
image12992.jpg
image12991.jpg
image12990.jpg
image12989.jpg
image12731.jpg

amazing set up soooo jelous lol. deff subbed... I noticed you said you use your Iphone well I found a super easy solution to the sideways pictures. If you go into your camera roll on your phone and at top right corner of each picture hit edit then press the little magic wand (auto enhance) then save it for some odd reason it fixes the problem and flips it back the correct way. I have no idea why but im 100% sure it works because I just started my first journal and had the same issue and accidently found that solution, not to mention 90% of the time it really does make your picture look better! great journal ill be here for the ride

I have been holding off on the flower room pics as I wasn't very proud of the clones but they have really bounced back. 4 weeks since clones hit the dirt with organic tea. Noticed mites and have know predators in this room so I brewed my own mixture. I hate mites but I have been spraying every day for 4 days know as lights go out. Here's the recipe it's freaking working

First concentrate oil
16 oz olive oil
8 oz rosemary
Tbsp cayenne
Tbsp clove
Simmer in coffee pot. 4 hrs

Use 2oz concentrate strained
14 oz water
5 drops mr bubble... Yea the kid stuff

Apply for minimum 4 days every day just after lights out
Then a day of straight water mist then apply every 3 days for two weeks.
But here's the flower room still got 3 weeks till switch then the magic happens....
image13233.jpg

honestly Im still very new to growing just started last summer and just starting my first indoor grow just letting my plants grow a little bit outside first while I still can use the sun. will deff pass on any tips I have been given from our fellow 420ers. finding this site is the best thing that could have ever happen for my growing intel. learned everything I know on here! Hope I can have a set up like yours some day that had to of costed a pretty penny.

Almost had to put on some Berry white (that's a good name for a strain blueberry x white widow) this morning. Hopefully this means I'm going to get a lot of young viscious hunters soon cause this pic is all they do now and the second pic explains how the rest just sit and watch.
image13245.jpg
image13244.jpg

So I kinda redid my nursery.... Relined everything so i get more bang for my buck as far as lighting goes. I also added another 100 sq ft, reinforced the walls and made the room as air tight as duct tape and staple guns will let me. I also lined the ceiling this time thinking it will help keep out pests. Just got to hAng a couple more pieces seal a few more edges and go to the hardware store in 2 min. I should probably consider something to lift the plats off the floor before winter but I got time. Well I'll post pics tonight. Later days

What up BLUE!!

Great grow setup man just great!

its awesome you are a caregiver and get to help people heal through cannabis!!!!! i cant wait for Legalization to happen where i live...FTG!!!!:)

+REP

subed for this ride. you are gonna have some monsters!:goodjob:

Are you running any co2 in your garden? One questio more...
Why did you decided to use 600s over 1000s? I kno alot of people use 600s and like them.. but im a thowow guy!!

Anyway good job so far! Like I said nice to see another caregiver journal!

No I'm not running co2 but we have been talking about it off and on for a bit. I think it will be an addition down the road, for the cost I think it's def worth the extra weight. After this room has it's first harvest and the electricity gets paid it would definitely be a topic to revisit. Are there any journals on here that show a proper set up and how to regulate it. When u make beer or bread co2 is the waist of yeast feeding and breeding. I wonder how much yeast/ sugar u would need living in let's say a big barrel to create enough co2 for it to be worth it. Can't imagine the sludge at the bottom of that barrel after a month either lol. Probably best to stick with a regulated tank.
The 600s was a bang for ur buck. We figured we could just raise and lower them. I've read many arguments about people saying that they can get the same results with a smaller bulb (I believe these were test with 1 plant so I realize it's a bit of a stretch) because they can get the plants closer to the light because of less heat. With that said we run fresh air through all the lights and push it back out the other side of the building. So this should change the factor, but it still gets really hot down there when all the lights are on (96F) so until more exhaust is put in the last 2 rows won't go on unless these plants start to get two big and they need to spread out. With that said I can't imagine
How hot it would be if there was another 8000 watts in that room ([1000-600]x20lights=8000). Definitely need much more air flow and to do more wiring in the breaker box. With the last 2 rows off it runs 81-85, not great I know but it's a tropical plant that has survived in places like the Middle East for thousands and thousands of years where it can get over 120F and down to the 50s at night. So I don't mind.
After everything was bought I found a company that took the idea of cool tube and basically evolved it into a water tube that
Put a layer of water in between the glass so the bulb obviously wouldn't touch it but reduced heat by 96%......look out led. It's one of those where were u a month ago. Who knows how well it works tho, all well.

Thanks for joining sit grow a lot, I still share that 12 step process with a lot of people on here that u shared with me a while back. I should probably link it in the signature. And thanks for reps

There both great lights no doubt! I wont have my co2 hooked up until last week of veg. I hook it straight to my air handler and let it blow out my ac. Check it out when I get there!

If you use a nutrient rich soil in combo with a worm tea with additives such as guanos, top dressing with left overs is not necessary. Creates too much nitrogen! Had to scrape and flush only showed signs of abuse in lower part of plants that received it. Possibly from humic acid as well. The homemade spider mite recipe I made worked well still no signs of them and lady bugs survived and are reproducing. I did notice brown speckles on a few leaves. I assume I did not wash these leaves well enough and left a rissidual oil that I can only think acted like a tanning lotion. Sorry for the sun burn girls I learned my lesson. I was ready to go into flowering but I will wait another week or so because I removed damaged leaves and don't want to start flower with a shock.

Back
Top Bottom