Fan leaves dieing off,will i have to harvest early? please help?

yeah that looks to be the case so i guess ill do that,any reccomendation as to what zoom i should get?? (40x,50x,etc.) also,what exactly do i look for just cloudiness??

reference some pics online of what to look for. some strains can mature very fast so its good to watch daily from six weeks on. You never know you may have an early finisher. I always start my finishing of the plants when I see half clear half cloudy. finishing meaning not feeding but giving some low dose micros, and sugars. Every once in a great while I will give some worm castings top dressed with a light tea two weeks prior to chop as well only if the plant looks like it needs it. dont complicate it now though you should have dank in two weeks or thereabout.

great news! the people on this site get my spirits up man. Lol but yeah ill get a loupe sometime this weekend and put up another post on monday,thanks alot dude

hey shotta would it be a bad idea to maybe like clip a lower bud off,dry it for a few days then smoke it? i mean other than the obvious taste difference,smell,and overall quality,would it damage my plant in anyway? cause you said i may have an early finisher,not to say that its done now,but would that be a pointless way to see how close i am? you said it may be a good idead to chop some of the lower ones anyway.

Back
Top Bottom