Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

Lst works great on any plant.u can open the plant right up and create alot more colas than just letting the plant grow straight up.anymore questions just ask.good day all;)

Nice buds Weedman!
I tried LSTing like you. I topped and pinned to the ground at 4". Then used bailing wire to tie but seemed they slowly pulled the wire up and I read dont use thin wire thats sharp so I retied them with string. It seems like this method slows growth? Causes stem to be dense, is this LSTing and or the HPS lights?
My question is..... do you keep them pinned to the pot the whole grow or a limited time and then let them grow out? My little experience with training has me leaning towards pinching and bending then tieing down. I thought I saw your pics with them just pinned down in the beginning? I think next time I will wait untill plants like 8" and top and pinch and tie down instead at 4"
Mine in the tent seem to be growing like Bonsai trees (dense stems) and Im wondering why?
Not a bug on any of my grows!!!! Looked through a microscope! So happy! I thought Id see a freeway down there but nope!
20160909_064407_1473428800252_resized.jpg

Namaste!

Nice buds Weedman!
I tried LSTing like you. I topped and pinned to the ground at 4". Then used bailing wire to tie but seemed they slowly pulled the wire up and I read dont use thin wire thats sharp so I retied them with string. It seems like this method slows growth? Causes stem to be dense, is this LSTing and or the HPS lights?
My question is..... do you keep them pinned to the pot the whole grow or a limited time and then let them grow out? My little experience with training has me leaning towards pinching and bending then tieing down. I thought I saw your pics with them just pinned down in the beginning? I think next time I will wait untill plants like 8" and top and pinch and tie down instead at 4"
Mine in the tent seem to be growing like Bonsai trees (dense stems) and Im wondering why?
Not a bug on any of my grows!!!! Looked through a microscope! So happy! I thought Id see a freeway down there but nope!

Namaste!
They need to go into bigger pots brother..prob root bound

Nice buds Weedman!

Namaste!
You need to open them ladies up brother...Be gentle..Try to tie some of the shoots down so new shoots form...

So transplant, and a haircut is in order....

I was going to wait until I switch to flower to up pot which is another 3 weeks but now maybe up pot 2-3 weeks before switch. Damn I just bought the Sour Diesel clones and potted them 9 days ago.
So Im thinking you tie down the shoots not the whole plant??? So you top it then tie down those shoots? I tied down the whole plant. They just seem to be growing funny and I think its the HPS lights.
Will do, buy soil this week.
Hair cut?....... you mean take some of the fan leafs off to open up the center to light??? Will do.
From now on im going to top young and let those shoots grow some and pin those babies (shoots) down!
Namaste.

Anyone voting for Gary Johnson? For president of the United States ? He vows to free weed in all 50 states:circle-of-love::woohoo:

I thought Politics and Religion are taboo subjects on here!!!
Never heard of Johnson. He's making false promises like the guy in Canada.
Trump is strait scary.
Hillarys probably the most qualified person we've had yet. Long over due just like Obama. Bush ought to be put in jail! $4.50 for a gal of gas and hes a texas oil man, c**k sucker. You think all his people got rich?
With Hillary we'll all be eating steak! As far as anyone legalizing weed on a Federal level will be in Hillarys 8 yrs. We vote on Recreational here in Calif. Nov. I think more states will have to have rec. legal before the federals follow. Its legal enough for me now! Theres stores for flowers and clones and I can have a yard grow (right for all)!!! God Bless America!!! Plus Hillary will help to make all the SKIRTS happier and theres nothing better than a happy SKIRT!

Back
Top Bottom