Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

i'm assuming that if both were autos, it would def. retain the auto. but if only 1 is ya might get what a 30-40% chance of auto? i could be wrong on my thinking. and i hope that i am. cuz i would like to turn some into autos that way too.

Really liking this T.D ....Iam wanting to cross with a flash seeds male auto ( 1 of his super autos ) By crossing a auto with a auto , it retains the auto-flowering correct?

i'm assuming that if both were autos, it would def. retain the auto. but if only 1 is ya might get what a 30-40% chance of auto? i could be wrong on my thinking. and i hope that i am. cuz i would like to turn some into autos that way too.
Thats what iam thinking...But then i will need to spray with the silver to get fem seeds of what i crossed...

420-magazine-mobile26321767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile223145217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1698507707.jpg
there was mine under my Mars Hydro 144×5...I kept her branches tied down as much as possible. Definitely grade A smoke in my book

I cut the GSC down today....Wow!! The trichome production is really good with the Gsc...If your a stealth grower...You will need a carbon filter if you plan on growing more then 2 of these at any given time...You can get away with 1.... I will pot some pics soon ( I mean put .. lmao) ...Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.. Brother Weedman:passitleft:

Happy harvest mate;)
She did well for 2 GAL pot brother...I have 2 plates of buds...not counting the lil baby buds...The leaf to bud ratio i dont care for( lots of trimming)...And the buds are a lil airy .... But the buds smell super awsome, and they are super duper sticky :high-five:
IMG_050232.JPG

Back
Top Bottom