Feeding

Hey Steemer, what's shakin? Sorry I haven't seen this before, put a link in your signature and drop a few notes around, we'll follow the crumbs to your home!

But the plants are looking good, a little thin, the new lights should help. Keep them as close as you can, that may help with the stretching. But now in flower they will stretch more no matter what you do. Good the hear you've got the feeding dialed in, remember to keep some nitrogen in your feedings, that will help your plants stay nice and green all the way through flower! Remember, keep your plants healthy throughout the whole grow. I always start slow on the nutes and work my way up to the higher concentrations. You can always add more nutes, once you've burned them it is a lot more trouble.

Hang in there man, those plants are going to treat you good!

And remember the info you get now will make you a much better grower the next time around. I killed 5 out of the first 6 plants I tried to grow on my first but that was before I found the Deep Water Culture. Takes lots of notes and document the things that worked and the things that did not.

Morning Steemer,Hope these Deep Water Culture got you off to a good start !! listen to these guys and you won't have many problems , and the ones you do have they'll help you out of them.. p.s. thats one ugly dog in your avatar...lol

Added some more light, up to almost 300 W, finally found the sweet spot on my nutes, they are exploding! No burn, have some sensi bloom on the way. Can someone tell me where to look for the first signs of where to tell sex? Would pistils start to show up at the top of the plant? or can they be anywhere? I keep thinking I'm seeing something, but it just keeps sprouting leaves!

phpudtkuxAM.jpg

Make sure you have no light leaks! Also if you looking for sex it can sometimes take a week or two. If you see little sacks its a boy and you should get rid of him right away!! otherwise you should see some "pistils" lil hairs.

Make sure you have no light leaks! Also if you looking for sex it can sometimes take a week or two. If you see little sacks its a boy and you should get rid of him right away!! otherwise you should see some "pistils" lil hairs.

But don't jump the gun, make sure you know what it is before you chop it, I've heard remorse from hasty actions before.

Looking good so whats ur
PPM
PH
RES LVL
Height
Room temp
Its always great to have more data then no data to look back on for your second and so on.
Myself I keep a personal mini Composition journal with everything (ph'ed water added topped age by date and date in bloom) i do with my grow, with dates times.
Great luck man I'll be around.

Looking good so whats ur
PPM
PH
RES LVL
Height
Room temp
Its always great to have more data then no data to look back on for your second and so on.
Myself I keep a personal mini Composition journal with everything (ph'ed water added topped age by date and date in bloom) i do with my grow, with dates times.
Great luck man I'll be around.

Great advice man!

Ive been keeping track of data since I started, I have hit quite a few snags along the way, first was my city water, it was buffered with something, would not hold PH at all, then I was using FF GrowBig hydro, and that really funked up my res, and the smell was like mildew! Anyway, I've seen much more consistency since I went with an RO supply and switched AN Sensi grow, I really like it, doesn't mess with you PH, but will burn the crap outta your plants! as you saw earlier in this post.Anyway, at the moment, my PH is 5.8, res temp is 70 deg, room temp gets up to around 80-82 with lights on, 65-67 at night, 2 fans going, one on the res, the other oscillating, 4" ducted exhaust to attic ventilated outside, RH is pretty consistent at 35%. Ive been holding my PPM between 320 and 350, theyve been drinking about a half gallon a day, im afraid to up my nutes much more for fear of a burn again, but I have some bloom comng and will switch during my res change, which I will have to do tomorrow, because I'm having knee surgery Thursday! Glad I have my medicine!!! Thanks all:thanks:

Good luck with the knee surgery and fast recovery!

Try and up the nutes 50-100 ppm's. Plants are getting bigger. Should be able to handle it no problem.

Ive been keeping track of data since I started, I have hit quite a few snags along the way, first was my city water, it was buffered with something, would not hold PH at all, then I was using FF GrowBig hydro, and that really funked up my res, and the smell was like mildew! Anyway, I've seen much more consistency since I went with an RO supply and switched AN Sensi grow, I really like it, doesn't mess with you PH, but will burn the crap outta your plants! as you saw earlier in this post.Anyway, at the moment, my PH is 5.8, res temp is 70 deg, room temp gets up to around 80-82 with lights on, 65-67 at night, 2 fans going, one on the res, the other oscillating, 4" ducted exhaust to attic ventilated outside, RH is pretty consistent at 35%. Ive been holding my PPM between 320 and 350, theyve been drinking about a half gallon a day, im afraid to up my nutes much more for fear of a burn again, but I have some bloom comng and will switch during my res change, which I will have to do tomorrow, because I'm having knee surgery Thursday! Glad I have my medicine!!! Thanks all:thanks:

Hey man, sorry to hear about the knee, what did you do, what kind of surgery? I've had seven, the last being a total replacement, but it's great! I can run again. Good luck! It's amazing what they can do these days.

ACL reconstruction on the left, right one is also torn and bone on bone, so a replacement is the order of the day...one at a time! Hey all, I upped my nutes to about 400ppm and Im showing signs of burn again....Im using RO water between 20-25 ppm before adding nutes, so not sure if thats the reason, or maybe this strain doesnt like all that chow! Aurora Indica

Res change today, gonna drop back to where I was on the nutes, they seemed to be doing well there....:peace:
Here's a pic, I don't know why, but when I start to get burn, it takes the whole leaf, not just the tips...any idea?
phpXjE8uRAM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom