Female DOT help!

You should be totally fine within a few weeks from now.
buy some test kits! They're cheaper online than at the drug store.
What I do is order a 10 pack (or so) abstain immediately and then take a test every week until I pass.
Then I also have a good understanding of how long my body metabolizes THC, etc.
You'll see all sorts of anecdotes online but remember that everyone's different.
Also, a lot of people will say the home tests aren't reliable which is why I suggest buying a box of them and keep testing until you get consistent results.
Some say exercise or drink a ton of water. Really best thing is to know what your detox time is.
In the meantime you can medicate with alternatives that aren't tested for like CBD and magic mushrooms, etc.
Word on the web is that you can still fail a drug test if you use delta-8 so avoid that if at all possible
Best of luck!

It’s rare for thc metabolites to remain in your system over 60 days, unless you’re a super heavy user. If you stop now, you should be fine, but as @Tokin Roll said you could try a couple flushes a day or two before. Drinking water immediately before the test will help, but don’t go crazy, they can reject a sample if it’s too dilute. Also, do not give them your first pee on the day! It also matters what kind of testing they do, and what the “threshold” levels for a positive test are. I took a 30 year hiatus from smoking because where I worked the tests were random, and a positive or suspicious test then went to a mass spectrometer test, you can’t beat that test, very few places use that test because it’s very expensive!

I just took a home test after two weeks of abstaining and passed! Preparing for a new hire drug test in the near future so will take another home test or three just to be sure. I'm a light user because I'm a caregiver so I have to walk a fine line of smoking enough that mundane chores are enjoyable but no so much that I'm too high to catch someone from falling or say driving them to the ER across town in the middle of the night (both of which have happened many times!)

Back
Top Bottom