Female smokers

hOokagirl

i just wanted to know what yall think about female stoners... cause lately guys have been telling me and my girls that its nasty when girls smoke weed and that we should quit. i wont quit cause i love smoking, but i dont know why they are hatin so much

Yeah, I made a post like that a while back.. A poll too.. Results are most of the dude like a chick that tokes, but as long as she's not a hardcore toker, but a decent one, ya know what i mean?

I met this stoner chick the other day damn she was fine, then i realised she wasnt legal and backed off...

RolandDaPirate said:
I met this stoner chick the other day damn she was fine, then i realised she wasnt legal and backed off...

Thats what happens when you go to a party where high school kids are invited...

DaHui said:
^^meaning? not legal age?^^

yeah, she was 16, trust me she did not look 16!

narfted said:
i'm glad to hear you're not a pervert

lol, i am... but i didnt want to make all the anti pot comercials right and take advantage of a inocent girl on marijuana...

BleEdingThRouGh said:
LMAO Oh dear god that was funny..

Instead we went to whataburger and threw down a munch and then smoked with my GM

Anybody seen that anit drug commercial where that one Teenager is arguing with his parents cuz he wants to go out with his friends and he is suppose to attend his like 4 year old brothers b-day party..so the Teenager leaves and says its just some stupid birthday party..and then you hear a voice say "youll never forget the people you hurt when your high..Complete bullshit...i dont know about you guys but if i was high i would wanna stay and eat cake..and i would go out and be an idiot and spend all the money in my bank account and by him a poney....i h8 those adds

BleEdingThRouGh said:
Anybody seen that anit drug commercial where that one Teenager is arguing with his parents cuz he wants to go out with his friends and he is suppose to attend his like 4 year old brothers b-day party..so the Teenager leaves and says its just some stupid birthday party..and then you hear a voice say "youll never forget the people you hurt when your high..Complete bullshit...i dont know about you guys but if i was high i would wanna stay and eat cake..and i would go out and be an idiot and spend all the money in my bank account and by him a poney....i h8 those adds

lol, i remember that... to bad i always leave to go to work not to party...

Why dont they make a comercial about how stoners always hurt people by going to work...

narfted said:
dude, either way if you do some stupid shit while you're high or you let it take over your life thats your own fucking fault and it pisses me off when the drug comercials say its the weeds fault, not only is that a lie it gives stupid stoners a "reason" for being such dumb fucks and they say "oh, man, its ok, i was just high" when they should really say "dude, i'm just a dumbass and i wanna blame the drug"
sorry, that shit just pisses me off....

yeah i remember a while back we used to have a guy who blamed his shitty life on bud...

What about that other commerical..where there is like 5 guys at a drive through window and the intercom says "can i take your order"...then the guys driving says "yeah can i get 16 cheezburgers" then they realize they got no money so they drive off and hit a little girl on a bike...i dont know about everyone else but that commerical is funny as hell when your high..what do u think?

narfted said:
did you see the parody of that they did on chappelles show? so fuckin' funny
its was basically the same as the actual comercial until the end when they say "if you're an 8 year old girl high on marijuana, don't ride your bike"

that shit was great...

narfted said:
did you see the parody of that they did on chappelles show? so fuckin' funny
its was basically the same as the actual comercial until the end when they say "if you're an 8 year old girl high on marijuana, don't ride your bike"
ahahaahhahhahahahahahahhahaahhahaahh

TrippyChip said:
Well to get this thread back on topic. Anywho ya i hang out with alot of stoner chicks that are cool but i would never date one. I guess its jus personal preference. I want me a straight edge girl who keeps busy. Im a firm believer that free time leads people to stupidity and leads stupid people into depression and other such crap. So ya i want me a hot straight edge girl... preferably one who can dance real good.

Thats just fucking retarted, just because someone smokes doesnt mean they dont keep busy...

I DONT REMEMBER TYPING ANY OF THIS IT SAYS I TYPED THIS AN HOUR AGO..BUT I DO REMEMBER ASKING MY DAD HOW TO SPELL NUN...THIS HYDRO IS GREAT Big Blunt

Originally Posted by SeXy VeXy
I think I may just go crazy this winter without my hockey fix....I've been a hockey junkie since age 6 and really doubt my capabilities of surviving without it. Don't get me wrong, I still have Calgary's juniour team (Go Hitmen Go!!!) and used to be REALLY big into them, but then I got to know too many of the players and it ruined it for me Don't ask. But I NEED NHL!!!!
I understand what both sides are getting at, but I'm selfish, don't care, and want hockey before I pull out all my hair and go on a killing spree.
This is my rant, thanks for listening.

(ME) I think they should Fire every NHL player and replace them with Drunken lezbians dressed up as Nuns. And the puck is a black vibrating dildo..that would be awesome to watch while your high...speaking of Being high i love weed ......Damn this is some good ass weed

Back
Top Bottom