Female smokers

yuck. i never wanna go out with a regular chic, unless she was super cool with me smoking. smoking is a part of my life, and most sober chics dont like that. maybe this is why i've been without a girlfriend for a year now. where are all the fuckin stoner chics?

this thread really hit it off, at work all day so i didn't read everything. But girls over here they don't smoke weed nomore like 3 days a week tops they won't even do it except the ghetto girls and they're fine. But white girls coming from a white guy don't smoke nomore unless they're scrubs around here anyway. But when they smoke ouch, cuz it's rare that they will usually only when they're drinkin. Girls suck now..FUCKKK!! They always used to blaze except this years girls. Yea though girls smoking will do it for me!

i dont understand how a guy could smoke weed and not like girls who blaze, i mean, seriously, i could never go out with a guy who didnt smoke, it would be weird, because if they didnt smoke they would probably disaprove...but i guess you have to find the kind of people who are chill when they smoke weed...haha cuz i have seen some trippin bitches ....(dont think im putting chicks down...cuz im not, i love em.and all the stoner chicks on here are fuckin amazing in my books)

I prefer a girl who smokes a lot of chronic over a girl who smokes only some or none. This being because around here I see a lot of girls who smoke a little to be cool but don't usually get high... and the girls who don't smoke always tend to not like guys who do smoke...

i dont see anything wrong with it except that there's the sterotypical stoner chick image and im not that at all, lots of people are surprised if i tell them that i even smoke.

its_good said:
i dont see anything wrong with it except that there's the sterotypical stoner chick image and im not that at all, lots of people are surprised if i tell them that i even smoke.
so wat you only smoke by yourself?

i love my girl... and she smokes like a champ... and I love it...

ghahaha i got a group of like 4 or 5 really popular chicks turn into headie chicks.. i blaze with em everyday... its fun tog et lil stoner chick naked hahahaha

o man... they all jammin out to phish .. they lovin life... nothing better then partying and raging with some cuteys that getttin blitted

Alex420 said:
I prefer a girl who smokes a lot of chronic over a girl who smokes only some or none. This being because around here I see a lot of girls who smoke a little to be cool but don't usually get high... and the girls who don't smoke always tend to not like guys who do smoke...
Yea I hear you on this one...
I hate how the take the one puff to be cool, I'm like, dudette, if you are just doing this to be cool and not get high, don't waste my weed....

Woody said:
ghahaha i got a group of like 4 or 5 really popular chicks turn into headie chicks.. i blaze with em everyday... its fun tog et lil stoner chick naked hahahaha

o man... they all jammin out to phish .. they lovin life... nothing better then partying and raging with some cuteys that getttin blitted
Hahaha, that's awesome, I want to turn a group of popular chicks into phish-listening headies!

I think the whole 'stoner women' debate threads are becoming rather redundant...

I mean, we're human too. I don't see why there's this huge debate over it. Yes there are stereotypes and yes, there are some people who fit into those stereotypes. But it's men and women folks.

*shakes head*

:laughtwo: Damn right, you'd better be!!

I just think it's silly, that's all :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom