Female smokers

BleEdingThRouGh said:
I DONT REMEMBER TYPING ANY OF THIS IT SAYS I TYPED THIS AN HOUR AGO..BUT I DO REMEMBER ASKING MY DAD HOW TO SPELL NUN...THIS HYDRO IS GREAT Big Blunt

Originally Posted by SeXy VeXy
I think I may just go crazy this winter without my hockey fix....I've been a hockey junkie since age 6 and really doubt my capabilities of surviving without it. Don't get me wrong, I still have Calgary's juniour team (Go Hitmen Go!!!) and used to be REALLY big into them, but then I got to know too many of the players and it ruined it for me Don't ask. But I NEED NHL!!!!
I understand what both sides are getting at, but I'm selfish, don't care, and want hockey before I pull out all my hair and go on a killing spree.
This is my rant, thanks for listening.

(ME) I think they should Fire every NHL player and replace them with Drunken lezbians dressed up as Nuns. And the puck is a black vibrating dildo..that would be awesome to watch while your high...speaking of Being high i love weed ......Damn this is some good ass weed

Your in the wrong thread man...

Oh back to the subject..i dont think i would date any girl who smokes more than i do..becuz when u get in a relationship the woman usually thinks your just gonna smoke them up for free all the time..i dont even have enough money for myself to smoke and i have two jobs...but i still think there sexy..www.420girls.com is a gooooood website..except for that one kinda chubby chick...

BleEdingThRouGh said:
Oh back to the subject..i dont think i would date any girl who smokes more than i do..becuz when u get in a relationship the woman usually thinks your just gonna smoke them up for free all the time..i dont even have enough money for myself to smoke and i have two jobs...but i still think there sexy..www.420girls.com is a gooooood website..except for that one kinda chubby chick...

yup or a chick that always wants dro, then your always going to be broke

i think its cool when girls smoke, but its still about how you act when you are stoned. some girls can act pretty stupid from what ive seen. but all the ladies on this site seem cool as hell. theres nothing wrong with you smoking, keep on tokin.

RoastABowl said:
i think its cool when girls smoke, but its still about how you act when you are stoned. some girls can act pretty stupid from what ive seen. but all the ladies on this site seem cool as hell. theres nothing wrong with you smoking, keep on tokin.

yeah most the girls here are damn chill...

thats cool, the ones i know now are, but most of the ones i knew back in the day were just too........i dont know how to say it. they were just annoying as hell when stoned.

im guessing guys don't like the hardcore smokers is because maybe they feel like they cant be beat by a girl, and feel threatened? i dunno, if a girl smokes, thats straight. i swear something that can pick my high up more than anything is if im blazed and like my friend and some girl i dont know walk in. i always act more goofy, and then im in my head saying "hell yeah, im still fucking blzzzzzzzzed, i thought it was over". and the girl ends up smoking with yall for the first time, and yall get high as fuck.

then after things calm down, you roll up 2 person joints apeice for the 3 left in the living room, you go over to the neighbors and borrow lord of the rings: return of the king. then you pop that in, smoke the joints, chill, hit the bong, chill, check out 420times, and then.....

well, i cant tell ya, gimme a couple more hours.
peace.

alot of the girls where i live arnt "stoners" ive met a few and i pulled out a sack and their like amazed that i have "SO MUCH WEED". I've even had a girl say "look like a got a new best friend" so i strictly smoke with friends

depends on the person....... stoner girls are hot to be sure........

but the personality or the way they act when theyre stoned can bring it all down.

i dont mind girls smoking, i just hate it when they EXPECT me to smoke them up, when i give it to them (with i Usually do almost all the time) its cool, but there are so many girls that expect the shit to be handed to them.......

but on the other hand, i got one thing to say........... topless bong hits........

i dont care if a girl can smoke more then me, i dont feel threated by a pothead....

What's really awesome is when you hook up with a girl that doesn't know you smoke and you don't know she smokes and then you catch each other doing it.
It's such a wonderful suprise.
Stoner chicks kick ass.
Unless they just want to smoke your weed...
But then again those same girls would probably use you for your money too.
So, stoner or not, you still gotta watch out for the bad ones.

FelixTheKwat said:
depends on the person....... stoner girls are hot to be sure........

but the personality or the way they act when theyre stoned can bring it all down.

thats a better way of what i meant to say. lol i cant think when im sober.

BleEdingThRouGh said:
Anybody seen that anit drug commercial where that one Teenager is arguing with his parents cuz he wants to go out with his friends and he is suppose to attend his like 4 year old brothers b-day party..so the Teenager leaves and says its just some stupid birthday party..and then you hear a voice say "youll never forget the people you hurt when your high..Complete bullshit...i dont know about you guys but if i was high i would wanna stay and eat cake..and i would go out and be an idiot and spend all the money in my bank account and by him a poney....i h8 those adds
I know what you mean...
I am positive i am more empathetic when i am high... In fact, thats one of the things i potentially don't like, i get too worried over if i'm hurting someone's feelings. I know how much i love my brothers, if it was his Bday, nothing would stop me from being there...

It doesnt bother me at all... in fact i love hippie chicks and hippies in general...

hOokagirl said:
i just wanted to know what yall think about female stoners... cause lately guys have been telling me and my girls that its nasty when girls smoke weed and that we should quit. i wont quit cause i love smoking, but i dont know why they are hatin so much

Nasty? That's the farthest thing from my mind when a lady takes a long, nice pull on some green.

Yeah I Dont really dig girls who get high, i am not a hypocrtye i dont mind smoking weed with girls i just dont like girls who smoke weed, i more or less look for a girl who could help me stop smoking weed

hOokagirl said:
i just wanted to know what yall think about female stoners... cause lately guys have been telling me and my girls that its nasty when girls smoke weed and that we should quit. i wont quit cause i love smoking, but i dont know why they are hatin so much
I think stoner chicks rock. But have to agree with several of the posts that it depends on how the person is when they are stoned. Plus, stoned sex is incredible and you want to share that experience instead of saying "that was awesome you should try it stoned sometime" :)

Back
Top Bottom