Feminized Blue Dream

duckydank420

So, this is my second grow. First grow was unknow strain from bag weed, and a valuable learning experience! Unfortunately it was a disaster due to bad genetics and ended up with a whole harvest of hermaphrodites. Let them grow. Not good for anything so made BHO.
SO... that all said. My new crop.

Strain: Blue Dream Feminized seeds. From humbolt.

Grow Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest

Lights: 4 bulb T5 HO for veg, 600 watt HPS with digital balast for flower.

Nutrients: Heavy 16. Full line. With horticultural molasses for ph down, and a silicon supplment for ph up. Also going to be adding a supliment for trich production later. Will update the specifics later.

Pots: Will be transplanting into 5gal later.

PH: Even 6.5 (Trans Insturments Horti Care Digital)

PPM: Based off growing stage. (HM digital TDS EZ)

Temp: Constant 75°

Humidity: 25-35 constant.

Light cycle: Veg 18/6, Flower 12/12

Cant think of anything else right now. No nutrients for the first 2-4 weeks. They will let me know when! I will be doing clones, and cropping. Any other questions just ask! I will be posting many pics as I go. All feedback is greatly appriciated!! Here goes!

CAM01001.jpg

Almost...

CAM01028.jpg

With my last grow I ran into a few major problems due to PH and lack of nutes from very low PPM. I learned from a very good grow shop here a few valuable lessons that changed my game. Once I got a grip on ph and my ppm it was like a light turned on and the difference was amazing to say the least. I cant stress enough to watch the PH. I had a nutrient lock that was easily fixed. I will also be using a premade "tea" from my friends at the shop!! To add live bacteria and rejuvinate my soil. Also using 5gal buckets instead of 2gal this time. More to come folks!!

The smell in the bag hits you and you have warm feelings of times passed.. My amateur review on the strain

It can also make you pull your groin lol :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom