Bigreen907

Greetings,

So, first things first. My setup is:
1000 watt LED light with bloom booster
Coco+perlite (70/30)
5 gallon pots
Large tent
General Hydroponics Bloom and Micro (that I have been using) and cal/mag
I was running tap water....but shit went south so now I am 100% Distilled.

So, question to y’all is, what feeding regiment would you use in my case? My plants became SO stunted due to the tap that I took a week off from its cycle. It pretty much stopped between weeks 3-4.
With the GH Trio (Micro/Gro/Bloom) how would y’all feed it and when? I am getting a lot of mixed signals. With the coco/perlite, I have been told that I can more or less water every day without issues.....from day one.

Right now I am feeding
3ML Cal/Mag
4ML Micro
8ML Bloom
(Per gallon)
And then I have to PH UP it!

Well, is it a possibility that I AM putting too much bloom in? I got my ingredients from a guy named Seed to Stoned on YouTube. In his defense, he does not run distilled water.

Here is my white widow. My tops are perking up, but my lowers are looking weak as hell. (Photos attached)
77082714-7800-4620-83A4-18E4CED0AB73.jpeg
60DF827F-0C17-43C6-B924-9980696D86E9.jpeg
08A383A6-465F-4DAA-A2CA-FC1B472B41A7.jpeg

We are rolling onto week 6 as of today. They are pretty damn stunted right now. I messed this plant up and used tap water with a piece of shit meter. When I tested my normal recipes with my new PH meter, it was running at a 4.4. Yikes!

So, I started running distilled and picked up a GOOD PH meter

We are rolling onto week 6 as of today. They are pretty damn stunted right now. I messed this plant up and used tap water with a piece of shit meter. When I tested my normal recipes with my new PH meter, it was running at a 4.4. Yikes!

So, I started running distilled and picked up a GOOD PH meter
ouch !!! that would do it . 4.4 , at least they made it . bet they were locked out too ?
lucky u caught it in time fella

Are u sure the pH is correct

Where is yer water at, pH, without nutes

Also check that schedule for nutes, seems what outs wack

This is a base feed schedule, go 1/2 of this till you understand and can read what yer plants need

84A3DA8F-B717-41D3-BAF4-61902725D634.jpeg

This is a base feed schedule, go 1/2 of this till you understand and can read what yer plants need

Without Nutes (distilled water) is a 7.0. I put my nutes in and drops to about 5.2-5.5. I bring it up to a 6 or so.

Do I want this chart or the expert drainage?

Thanks guys!

I'm using the expert DTW schedule and it's good. need to water it down a bit for the earlier stages of growth but i've been using it with good results. Just check ec ppm after mixing and water it down if it's a little strong as the ratios are pretty good.

I'm using the expert DTW schedule and it's good. need to water it down a bit for the earlier stages of growth but i've been using it with good results. Just check ec ppm after mixing and water it down if it's a little strong as the ratios are pretty good.
I do not own a EC or PPM Meter at this time. I might get one later down the road, but I don’t have the money allocated for that at this time.

Back
Top Bottom