What Strain is it? bag seed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? looks indica
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 3-4 weeks from seed
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil

If Soil... What is in your Mix? fox farm organic gardeners gold. has perlite in it. just picked it up from the organic gardening place by my house.
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2 gallon black pots from home depot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? cfl's 8 @ 40W.
Is it Air Cooled? yes . two fans. one on bottom of box and one on top
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 77F regularly
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40-50
PH of Medium or Reservoir? havent checked.
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? 2-3 lightly.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? fox farm grow big 6-4-4 2 teaspoons per gallon a week. upped from 1/4 for the first weeks or two after it sprouted more leafs/branches.

Size or Square Footage of Room? im in a 10x15 room. but the growing area is on a shelf in the corner. i'd say thats about 3ft wide x 4ft high x 4ft deep

so i was poking around and for the first time in a long time i found a bunch of seeds. 5 or so that seemed like they were useable. so i got some soil, couple of cfl's, and a few other things and wanted to give this a shot. now i know that this isnt easy, nor is it rocket science. but i'd like some feedback on how it looks like im doing.
i have no problem with accepting the fact that i may have 3 male plants and i understand there is a chance that i may be able to actually produce something, but as i said, im doing this for the kicks! if i can actually grow these things full life cycle i;d like to purchase feminized seeds and really do something with them, but for now this is a trial run

out of the three plants they're all roughly 8 inches tall. the one of them looks different from the other twoand im not too sure why. his leaves look more bunched together and he has a few yellow tips.

from looking around on the interwebs it looks like it could be zinc deficiency but i really have no clue. im just trying to treat these babies like nature would, give them light, air, food, water. and see what happens. here are my pictures let me know what everyone thinks please. thanks!

thumb_IMG_7404_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7405_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7402_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7403_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7400_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7397_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7398_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7396_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_7395_1024.jpg

Theres a couple issues going on from what it looks like but nothing major, you definitely need to check the ph. Ph being off can make your plant look like it has those deficiencies, it also looks a bit over watered and nutrient burned on the tips, which leads me to assume a ph issue. If you water with tap water, you can also cause toxicities in zinc and copper and iron, which can look like deficiencies as well. that's just my advice, other than that the plant looks great, cant wait to see it grow out, hopefully its a girl.

Considering your nutrients and soil are from the same company, don't worry about ph. If you ph anything have your water source tested. PH testing everything else is overkill since your are growing in soil/soilless medium.

When you can see roots in the holes at the bottom of your pots. Your plants are becoming root bound and need to be transplanted in to their final containers, for flowering, if you have chosen a larger pot for flowering.

Other wise, your plants look good and don't seem to be showing any deficiencies.

Back
Top Bottom