Help! My plants look worse every day!

Everything got better when I repotted. There not perfect, Ive got lots to learn but Im happy with their overall health.

420-magazine-mobile931003090.jpg

They went from solo-1 gallon-3 gallon

Awesome man. I'm glad you followed our advice. Good looking plants there, and I bet you'll have a great harvest. Time tested route is best for your first grow. Once you get a good handle on the basics you can really feel more confident about experimental and controversial techniques. Even then , play with only a couple and keep the rest on that time tested route. Truth is consistent results are the real core of this game. Get consistency and you got something you can count on.

You'll be big timing in no time brother just don't go too crazy with all that smoke or you'll wake up foggy headed with a girl named Felicia covered in snack wrappers in an apartment that isn't yours wearing her boyfriends hat.

You see this mutant auto of mine yet? She is starting to branch out after her stop-top. Crazy how man heads are growing. She had three that started with 2 tops and like 3-4 branches at every node instead of two. She is a polyploid. An auto poly at that

Yeah I'm glad that we all share these experiences. I have learned so much just jumping through journals to see the whole system (of whatever it is) unfold. What was wrong-discussion-how it was fixed. This place is better than any book.

Your doing fine brother. I think the best thing is to let em do their thing. They will grow themselves, I think the best weed comes from those who act more like passive guardians. Sometimes not doing anything is the best thing. Seen more grows killed by trying to root out a small problem with too many answers. Simple, time tested, and Oldschool thoughts have their place. We should always push the boundaries of what we can do but realistically consistent weight comes from what we know right now. Not what we will learn later.

Back
Top Bottom