Help! My plants look worse every day!

Definately need to transplant them and vy the size of them now, transplant into a 3 gallon fabric pots is better, but if all ya can get is plastic then drill holes into the bottom like maybe 5-8 holes about 1/4 big to allow drainage better.

PH the water fir soil should be 6.0-6.5 Max 6.5.. so 6.2 is best over all, but fluctuate it every other feeding.

Start with a low dose and move up very slowly don't want to shock the plants

Yeah, sounds like too much nutes to me. I have 5 gallon pots and I don't go above maybe 60-75% of recommended nute dosage. For early veg like you are in plus with all the stress you put them through with the cups and root bound, I would start at no more than 25% of recommended from the nute company. More is not always better. In this case you could burn the crap out of your girls.

I agree with what everyone else said. In addition, you have 13 plants in a 4x4x6.5 tent? You'll need FAR more room especially once you get them in say 2.5 gallon pots. Are you planning on moving outdoors?
The 7 freedom dream plants are regular seeds, so the plan was to clone and sex them although this may be ambitious at this point. Of the white widow and bubba kush I was going to keep a mother of each plant and move the other 2 to the 4x8 flowering tent waiting for them.

Transplant immediately is my suggestion:) also a quick tip: next time use a clear cup with a red cup over it. This way you can check the roots without disturbing the plant. This is a much more efficient way to transplant. Just make sure to keep the clear cup in the red cup so your roots don't get exposed to light to much. Happy growing. PS:she already looks stunted. Rootbound. And over watered (leaves) I would maybe add some boomerang or something similar to help get her back on the right path. Just a suggestion:) namaste

Transplant immediately is my suggestion:) also a quick tip: next time use a clear cup with a red cup over it. This way you can check the roots without disturbing the plant. This is a much more efficient way to transplant. Just make sure to keep the clear cup in the red cup so your roots don't get exposed to light to much. Happy growing. PS:she already looks stunted. Rootbound. And over watered (leaves) I would maybe add some boomerang or something similar to help get her back on the right path. Just a suggestion:) namaste

Nice idea about the clear cup in the solo cup.
I have to agree with your assessments.

Thanks guys. Ill be at the garden shop for pots when they open at 8:30 am. I also promise to learn from all of this.

We have all been where you are at. No worries and you will love what you learn.. I almost killed 6 plants when I first tried dwc... but now..
420-magazine-mobile1774408700.jpg

Same girls- didn't know about calmag or anything when I started but look at them now. And much of my help was the good group we have here offering support and guidance.
You got this!

No sweat man. If everyone worked together this way the world would be awesome. I want you to have a good harvest and maybe when I have trouble somewhere you or someone you helped will be there to catch me. Give and take. It's all good namaste:)

I certainly will, but not just for SCIENCE, also for all of you guys for helping me out. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and how much better I feel already having a plan. Stress = pain for me so thank you all so much!

I'm in the same boat... have major gi issue and can't keep weight which leads to dehydration and issues with my liver and kidneys. I don't like pills and none has show to help.. a friend got me some butter after hearing about my issues and it was like magic. I can sustain at least 15lbs higher with it. I stopped taking only 5 days ago and am already down 8lbs.

I smoked as a kid in college and after but that was solely recreational. I love how I learned about how harvest time affect thc and CBd and as the open and black market is so $$ for quality medicine, this was my best option. Found growing to be equally therapeutic as taking the medicine.
It really is a wonderful hobby and so darn beneficial.

So true. Growing in itself has helped me tremendously. Might I suggest using coconut oil+soy lecithin when making your meds? This will make them easier and quicker to absorb. Decarb first. The difference in my edibles was like night and day. At the strength I'm taking using this I can get the same effect using only 1/4 of a gram compared to a whole gram.

Ive heard of phoenix tears, but last I checked they were out of my price range. The sad reality is the only drug I can really afford is oxys, and I absolutely refuse to take them. Cannabis helps a lot but isnt cheap in comparison. My goal is to eventually be fully self sustaining. I am very fortunate my girlfriend gave me our entire tax return this year to put towards that goal. Thats how I got all the equipment. Next year its all hers.

I understand. You can make your own cbd in a much better quality. My favorite is to take a high cbd strain and turn it all into oil or a tincture. Though don't knock dabbing with cbd either :):):):)

Back
Top Bottom