Help! My plants look worse every day!

The freedom dream is supposed to be 8-12% CBD so my plan (if they live that long) was to grow as much as possible and go DEEP into the murky waters of CBD. Edibles, vaporizer, maybe someday get into rosin pressing, get as much into my system as possible to see if it helps my pain. Ive never been able to afford enough CBD based product to saturate myself with it in the doses me and my Dr. would like to see.

I know those days. Best thing for me and everyone around me is for me to over medicate. It makes me feel bad that I have to get so crooked to feel normal, but if that's what it takes. I hardly "get high" anymore. More like leveling off now. So I can function

Mangos mangos and more mangos. Mangos help break down the blood/brain barrier. In other words your tolerance will go down. Take as much as possible. Plus drinking more water when using cannabis will help as the body will increase absorbtion levels when water is more present

I was at the gardening store as they opened at 8:30 am and got 10x1gallon pots.

I mixed 4:1 promix hp/ewc and added 5 mls (25% suggested dose) of bat guano. I repotted them all, and everyone who suggested they were rootbound was 100% correct. Once they were in their new homes, i watered them with biovega @25% strength and 1ml/L of calmag. I wet the soil in stages and watered untill runoff, wich I then pulled up with the shopvac.

The plan is to keep them here for 2 weeks and then go to 3 gallon pots for their last 2 weeks of veg, then keep the best plant of each type as a mother and move the rest to the flower tent.

600w MH is 20" from the tallest plant canopy.

Thanks for the help everyone, it really means a lot to me. Ill update the journal as well.

420-magazine-mobile1636435819.jpg

420-magazine-mobile741630583.jpg

420-magazine-mobile95494967.jpg

I was at the gardening store as they opened at 8:30 am and got 10x1gallon pots.

I mixed 4:1 promix hp/ewc and added 5 mls (25% suggested dose) of bat guano. I repotted them all, and everyone who suggested they were rootbound was 100% correct. Once they were in their new homes, i watered them with biovega @25% strength and 1ml/L of calmag. I wet the soil in stages and watered untill runoff, wich I then pulled up with the shopvac.

The plan is to keep them here for 2 weeks and then go to 3 gallon pots for their last 2 weeks of veg, then keep the best plant of each type as a mother and move the rest to the flower tent.

600w MH is 20" from the tallest plant canopy.

Thanks for the help everyone, it really means a lot to me. Ill update the journal as well.

420-magazine-mobile1636435819.jpg

420-magazine-mobile741630583.jpg

420-magazine-mobile95494967.jpg

Feels good getting in the dirt doesn't it? Ok, so here is the good news... I have done the exact same thing and our girls never hold a grudge... just wait until they start exploding! When I first read you got 1 gallons pots I got worried but if you are upping to 3 gallon, much better..still, I think you will find you can do with 2 or 3 plants what you can do with 10... (another lessons I learned. I had 19 girls from bag seed- never expected such a high rate of females but I was stuck and I just don't have the heart to kill a healthy plant. So, I ended up flowering all... which meant, less space to spread out so it was 19 main colas and little secondary bud. Not terrible but I'm looking at maybe 40 medium colas off of three plants now using manifolding, fimming, topping and scrogging. No room to do that with 10 plants and limited space but consider for next grow to limit plants and get even bigger pots- 5-7 gallon and train them to produce what 10 or more can do.
Once I harvest this crop I will see weight but I'm expecting about same if not more from 3 than I did from 19 and limited space to grow.)
But for now... go get em! I do like a large fat juicy cola! Sounds like you have nutes on target although wonder about calmag... I usually do 3ml per gallon- still lower than recommended but seems to work well.
Also, think about this simple setup- 5 gallon bucket with air stone, and cheap water pump. So air pump, air stone and water pump. Manifold the water pump out to each pot so you can do all your feeding at once and you don't have to reach in and around to get water to everyone... because once they get used to their new home, they are going to explode in size and that makes it hard to get in there to hand water. Can't remember how you set up but I set this up with a smart plug so I can turn on and off from my phone. Love the ease and automation as I travel a bit and if gone for more than a few days, especially as they grow they will drink much more- one gallons even 3 gallon will require frequent watering which means frequent mixing of nutes and all that good stuff. Not a bad problem to have but it will take a lot of time as opposed to just turning in a pump for a few minutes to feed them all at once.

Great job and good luck!!!!

Easy auto water set up. Get some aquarium tubing and connectors. Route the tubing so it makes a circle around each pot then connects to the next circle and so on. A small tank(3gallons or bigger) with a pump to transfer the water. Poke a lot of little holes in your circle tubes(more the better if your pump pushes too hard) air stone the water to keep it airated and a small water pump(aquarium). The rest I'm sure you got covered. I put mine on a timer to supply water for 3 minutes every 12 hours. This was perfect for my 5 gallon pots. Lots of ways to skin a cat though and the most fun you'll have is coming up with your own techniques. If you come up with something awesome share please lol. Glad you potted up and you'll see amazing growth soon. Let her stay on the dryer side and she will fill that one gallon very fast.

My opinion is to start in the 5gallon. As long as you water like you in a small container for a few weeks you never have to transplant. Though your transplant can(when right) increase growth. Me personally though I like to never transplant.

Ah i see. I grow in shorty tents. 2*2*4 and I'll be switching to 3gallons from now on cause I can double my amount(horizontal). If your growing photos, flip her at 1 foot. She may triple in size. Just my opinion namaste

Back
Top Bottom