Fire Crackers Rule

Hey guys, just reporting back! I am actually eating fire crackers as I speak, I cant wait to trip in about 30 mins.. Oh man.. Yeah they dont stink up the house, they are just hella dank and easy to make!
Thats why stinky says, smoke weed!

Newbies.. 30 minutes?

:rofl:

Takes 90 minutes to 2 hours to get medicated.

Newbies and edibles..

:rofl:

Live and learn.

Hey man theres nothing wrong with getting high easy. ive been smoking for a few years and still get high easy, everyone who rips on you just needs to remember that they were that way too once.

Hey man theres nothing wrong with getting high easy. ive been smoking for a few years and still get high easy, everyone who rips on you just needs to remember that they were that way too once.

When you do good edibles you have no choice.. you do not become a seasoned cannabis eater. I'm sorry you guys see it that way. I was just letting you know that in my experience

a) a good edible kicks in after 90 minutes to 2 hours. It is almost psychedelic.. in an hallucinatory aspect and

b) like hallucinatory trips.. you are locked in, for the duration.. 6-8 hours, sometimes longer.

Just my opinion.. and you know what I say about opinions..

They're like assholes, everybody's got one. :laughtwo: :peace:

Hey Pinch, do you wear a seatbelt when consuming medibles?
:laughtwo: Pinch is a seasoned traveler and requires no restraining device like some of them junior explorers do.....those of us who have talked w/ Buddha & Jesus on our edibles can only pity those who dare not venture into GOOD QUALITY medibles/edibles/whatever and I might add fellow seekers that smoking or vaping while on edibles is da BOMB:trance: :goof: :grinjoint: :adore:Moose is a Sith Lord...

Mr Moose, Mr Z.. you guys are funny!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace: :laughtwo:

:allgood: Sure there other ways to cook w/ the stuff...when ur in a hurry and want to minimize mess/smell...this works for me...I buy very good edibles from Bliss, Tainted and Destiny's Kitchen...I don't have an understanding spouse, so everything I do is "undercover"...I live basically 2 lives LOL...Xanax self or THC self...the unmedicated self is a raging anxious impatient monster:laughtwo: :smokin:

how's this true when in another thread you said you were so medicated she had to drive you to the co-op for more hash?

Hey boyz, tried this out myself with just one cracker, followed pretty much all the instructions on the other thread. It's been 30 minutes and haven't felt anything yet. I'm waiting for at least an hour more before I further declare anything else. Wish me luck~

how's this true when in another thread you said you were so medicated she had to drive you to the co-op for more hash?

:laughtwo:Yeah, fallen...you're right, does sound strange... :cheesygrinsmiley:I was planing on telling my full story someday, but here is the chronology of what happened from Jan. 9, 2007:hmmmm: to where I have my wife driving me around.
:shhh::yikes: I've been a MMJ patient here in So Calif for 1.5yrs and a recreational user off & on since 1972...I married a lovely sober wife who has gone to hell & back w/ me over 5 times and I have had 4 near death experinces from anything from accidents to inherited diseases...we have loved & cherished ea. other now for 19 years and during all that time she battled my drinking, presription drug use and sometimes excessive temper outbursts...so, I snuck around using my Rx for MMJ ( I have 5 on the list of qualifiers ) in the form of edibles and eventually sneaking out @ night when my wife was asleep to vaporize some bud...well she starting busting me & it added to tensions from a high stress life anyway...CHANGE IS SOMETIMES FORCED UPON US...Jan. 18, 2007....2 days after my 1st MMJ Renewal,the DEA raids my favorite COOP & interfered w/ MMJ Doc's who had any association w/ them....THAT PISSED ME OFF, SO GRADUALLY I CAME OUT FROM HIDING, INCLUDING TELLING MY LOVELY WIFE THAT SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER, NOR AM i A CHILD(?)...i'M 50yrS OLD AND i HAVE BOTH SOCIAL & MEDICAL REASONS TO USE MMJ...i DON'T TELL HER HOW TO MEDICATE, TREAT OR ANY SUCH PRIVATE ISSUES CONCERNIG HERSELF...SINCE MY POT use, SHE TOOK UP DRINKING A GLASS OR 2 OF WINE:hmmmm: So, I allow her into that part of my life and she rather I don't drive medicated which is the same way I feel about it...I have since been very vocal about it and I work in the medical communitity where we are to busy cleaning up our messes from trying to fix patients suffing from presription side effects & damages caused in the effort to aid them:laughtwo:I have yet to find one Doc who poo poos MMJ and the help people get from such a harmless yet highly effective herb...they are starting to admit that they can't possibly know everything about everything...:smokin:

Yeah Mr Z.. that's funny! I've had the similar scenarios with my last three wives, bless them all. My latest wife (to be) is totally straight aside from the "glass of wine" that accompanies each meal. She gets a giggle when she can tell I'm medicated. She'll ask.. "Have you been puffing?" My Buddha, how I love this woman!

I medicate. Life is grand. I am blessed!

:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah Mr Z.. that's funny! I've had the similar scenarios with my last three wives, bless them all. My latest wife (to be) is totally straight aside from the "glass of wine" that accompanies each meal. She gets a giggle when she can tell I'm medicated. She'll ask.. "Have you been puffing?" My Buddha, how I love this woman!

I medicate. Life is grand. I am blessed!

:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

I lost control & told my 82y/o mother I'm a medical pothead and she said really...long pause at the other end of the phone and then she asks...do you think it might help w/ my glaucoma?:laughtwo: She & my grandma (now gone)are the lineage of my glaucoma...yeah Mom...it helps a lot & it's fun!!!:smokin:
Yes...Pinch you are blessed & so am I...my main family now knows & that set me free.

Mr Z-

Free at last, free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we're free at last!

:peace::laughtwo:

Right on Z's Mom!

I have been eating Firecrackers for about 3 months. I had tried other methods (tea and cannabutter) that produced less than satisfactory results. Since I have been baking FCs, I couldn't be happier with the results!

Loke I said before, I had hit and miss results with previous attempts at edibles, but that all changed when I found Zacaboo288's tutorial at 420 Magazine. Now I've got it down! Thanks, Zacaboo.288! :adore:

AND:

12/31/06, I decided to cook for the first time new years eve and boy was that a mistake/awesome. I stumbled upon a Fire Cracker recipie from a fellow gent. on this site and headed for the kitchen. I cooked up about 12 crackers and made sure each had a substantial amount of weed/ best peanut butter available. I invited 2 friends over and we each only* ate 4 to play it safe, yeah, WRONG.
*Thanks to Zacaboo288, I had one of the best nights of my life!

StinkyJohn

Hey guys, newbie to the site here (great site btw).. however, I've seen this link from Zacaboo268 referenced a couple of times, as is quoted above, but the link is dead when clicking on it.. dying to try some easy-bake alternatives to pot butter, as I'm a terrible baker for the most part..

From my usage, the link is not working..

Nor can I find the user "Zacaboo(2xx)" ..

Can someone throw me a bone, per his recipe? -- did anyone copy it, and/or has the thread / post moved? -- Can someone lead me in the right direction to acquiring this recipe?

Please and thank you in advance.

Regards, The Honk.

Back
Top Bottom