First dirt grow

Wrecked11

Never grew in outdoors or in dirt popped a critical bigbud autoflower that I've had for a while. I seen the sip systems on here and it intrigued me with the results so lets start another adventure hopefully not any harder than areoponics. If it goes good I'll do more have plenty of autoflowers

20230601_174955.jpg

June 5 to now— that plant should be 3 or 4 times larger than it is. So, is that some sort of native ‘dirt’ from your area? Probably all clay! Roots cant get through for proper growth. Needs nutrients too.
I suggest next time spend $12 on a big bag of ocean forest.

june 30 photo
IMG_0457.jpeg
@zigzagman Nice plants by the way but was wondering are those a GOOD disease resistant strain ,if not what you using for pm and boltritus?

That’s last years grow. White widow and gelato. No problem with diseases. I do spray for bugs all season and at harvest wash buds in an h202 solution

Heres this years batch—trainwreck and gelato. These plants were put in a bit later this year to keep the grow low. Last year the white widow towered over the fence. Check the next pic from last year.

IMG_7164.jpeg

IMG_0458.jpeg

Definitely need to start reading more on dirt and autoflowers from everyone here. i don't think my soil was correct and probably needs more light but i didn't put much effort into it just added water once in awhile

20230802_113542.jpg

Definitely need to start reading more on dirt and autoflowers from everyone here. i don't think my soil was correct and probably needs more light but i didn't put much effort into it just added water once in awhile

20230802_113542.jpg
You should look into Living Organic Soil (LOS). Coot's mix is a easy LOS mix that works very well. I have great luck with Auto's growing in 15 gallon pots of LOS indoors. Bigger roots bigger shoots! I just jarred up one plant Sour Diesel Auto, approx 6 ounces dry bud. I still have 3 more plants to chop... Good luck and happy growing!

:hookah:

20230802_113542.jpg
I don't see much going wrong with that plant all things considered. It would not have gotten that large if the soil was as bad as you think it is.

And if growing outside it is getting about as much light as can be hoped for.

Back
Top Bottom