First DWC grow - Help wanted

Looks like she going alright and how do I search rifleman I'm a newbie to the site
Go to subforum journals in progress, then click search Forum and Type in His Name. You will find a list with all threads He is replying to.

420-magazine-mobile891589329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422141643.jpg
did a little defol on the front
I wanted to see the difference in taking some shaddys or leaving them halfway through flower

420-magazine-mobile891589329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422141643.jpg
did a little defol on the front
I wanted to see the difference in taking some shaddys or leaving them halfway through flower
Looks yummie! I defol a Lot and i think it will absolutely help the lower buds to get fat

I'll pull up a chair and help where I can. You've got some great folks watching over you.

I tried the top feeding dwc and it seems like more trouble than it's worth UNLESS you germinate directly in hydroton or something. The rock wool and jiffy pellets are just like sponges and it seems to do more harm than good. I like rock wool and stuff, but for myself, I'll not be doing the bubbleponics setup again.

How did ya have the top feed set up mine is the pipe is just off the rockwool and the pump will be on a 15 on 15 off sort of schedule

How did ya have the top feed set up mine is the pipe is just off the rockwool and the pump will be on a 15 on 15 off sort of schedule

Mine was just a 1/4" tube wedged at the bottom of the net pot so as to keep from soaking the rock wool. Ran continually.

I know a Guy called Liquid Jade from YouTube. In His Videos, He used rapid rooters for germination. Once germinated, He Just places a second rapid rooter in top of the First, what gives the stem a nice stability. After that, it seems to be very easy for him to fix this to His netpots. I little of hydro Clay arround it and youre done without using any rockwool

Don't mind me aski what is the actual difference between the two one looks like a soil like pod and the rockwool looks like fine wool in a cube

Don't mind me aski what is the actual difference between the two one looks like a soil like pod and the rockwool looks like fine wool in a cube
I dont know exactly, but i was looking for a rockwool alternative too. This could be one, maybe.

Update on current grow
420-magazine-mobile2065116053.jpg
about 12" plus
420-magazine-mobile1131432058.jpg
not to sure what happened with the second plant she has been weird from seed
420-magazine-mobile1913111980.jpg

Any comments or advice greatly wanted please and thank you lol

Back
Top Bottom