First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Okey.. I think i will wait some more few days before i start. I saw that they had stretch today. They are like 15 cm of height but dont have so many leafs. I have lowered the lamp to 16 inches now (~40 cm)? Thank you mono. Im hoping that will make them slow down on the stretching, or what do i know, maybe they are just a stretchy strain. I'd put 1 pack of deadly smoke in the picture for referense.

Day 12

image6693.jpg

I did what Jimmy said for my first scrog and the issue I had was that they correct themselves so fast and vigioursly that it didnt produce the desired effect. Using the top of the plant allows for more shoots to grow. Although I must say I hadnt thought about roots being an issue and that is a very valid point! keep us posted and looking good :)

Okey guys. Making an update. They are alive, still look beaten down but much better today then yesterday.I have trained them all except 2, the one to the right and the one to the left coz they are so small. The nodes starting to grow. Yippiee! In the last picture there are 4 nodes instead of 2 (dubble) ? Happens alot or just sometime? Today when i came back from work I have tried to gently move some leafs so the nodes will have direct light. Does it look ok? I think yes but i want to know your oppinion ;)

image6781.jpg
image6782.jpg
image6783.jpg
image6784.jpg

looking good to me mate :)

I dont know how well autos like to be trained but they seem to be reacting ok so far!

Back
Top Bottom