First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Hey... Today everyone of the seedlings have pop'ed up from the soil. Hurray! BUT i have noticed that the soil have sank down so there is about 1-1.5 liters of soil missing in every one of the pots. (Rookie mistake ) What i understand i could refill this after when the plants getting bigger. I think thats a better idea then just lift the plants up and put new soil under it then put it back on top? If think i go with option number 1... But if i thinking totally wrong. Please correct me ASP....

Yes, once your seedlings begin to stretch a little you can add some soil around them. That will help make a strong support for them too, and anything below the soil will send out roots. Win win! Congrats on the sprouts!!!!

Hey. Thanks for the info guys:thumb: i will for sure have a look at your grow geteven.
Better ask one time to much then one time to little :) i think it will be okey.
I just took some photos. The very first photos of my first cannabis plants... Looks ok, temp is good.. Its the missing(lack)? Of soil that i dont feel proud of.. Now i know this: always check that the soil is dense and add water so you see it stays where you want it to be.
(im not from an english speaking country so my english will not be correct all times, but i think you understand me)

image6379.jpg
image6381.jpg
image6383.jpg
image6380.jpg
image6382.jpg
image6384.jpg
image6378.jpg

High Five with all members of 420magazine for my first plants! WiiihoOOoo

:high-five::party::rocker:

The room looks good. Everone of them except one has lost there helmets... I tried to help to take it off but i dont want to make to strong so i hurt or break the top, it will come of automatic in a day or two. My temps are steady around 23C, not bellow 22,8 and not over 23,7. They've stretched between 2-3 cm each during the night and everyone of them looks helthy. Im happy to see there is something happening.
Im having the lamp set on 300w and keeping a distance at around 1 meter(3Foot, 2)?
All well so far... But a long funny way to go :)

its the best hobby in the world right!
looking good, just wait for the used seeds to fall off - you wouldnt want to break the baby!

Hey, yes this is like u know, new for me ( the growing part ). Now when i have the days off from working i enter the room many times a day and im smiling. It feels really good. I think the whole thing is so perfect.. Grow weed, Share and talk to others about it and if u need any help, u only press some buttons and there u go. Friendly peoples just a few clicks away. Tumbs up!

Hey, yes this is like u know, new for me ( the growing part ). Now when i have the days off from working i enter the room many times a day and im smiling. It feels really good. I think the whole thing is so perfect.. Grow weed, Share and talk to others about it and if u need any help, u only press some buttons and there u go. Friendly peoples just a few clicks away. Tumbs up!

My man! :) That doesnt get old! Ive only been doing this for about 6 months and its just a joy! Only thing I would say is look, dont touch. I think there is more chance of over working the plants when you are a noob (like me) because you are too keen.

On my first grow I super cropped all the fan leaves off my girl and took clones the same day. Safe to say she wasnt happy. lol. That is a noob mistake! :) Really affected the yield but its all part of learning :)

Happy Saturday buddy :)

I have lowered the lamp to about 70cm now... Its still on 300 w. Im not sure if i will chock them or if they will be happy by either lower the lamp or turn upp the wattage. This is autos so i want them to get as much light as they can handle. The heat is not a problem... But maybe they are to young to stronger light right now. I think i will higher the wattage to 400 and see. *klick..

Back
Top Bottom