First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Hey mono! Thank u for taking your time. When i looked at your set-up i saw that u had about the same as i have, give or take and you're doing great so im very happy see u here. I know there will be tight inside the tent but i will crawl on the floor to reach everyone of them. :) i think better i have one to much theb one to little.. I can always take away one if it doesnt keep up with the others. Again thanks for stopping by . :thanks:

1 week now. 7 days above soil. I think i manage to chock 3 of them when i lowered the lamp so i moved the lamp up a feet. And now it seems ok. One of then still crying little but its gonna be ok. But there is one that is not hanging up with the others, i think that one will be thrown soon if it doesnt start to show power. Sure, some can be slowly at start but if dont show any signs of want to win,then its best to take it away to leave room for others...
Overall i think its looking good. I put a lighter so you will have something to referate to. Are they where they should be at 7 days above soil?

image6529.jpg
image6530.jpg
image6531.jpg

I was doing a lot of reading about it this week. I found that the plant performs slightly differently under light or dark. Whilst the plant will grow roots in the light it is far more efficient at growing them in the dark. That alone was reason for me to give them a night time cycle.

Do you have a link to what you found about increased flowering time? :)

Nice thanks for the link.

Out of interest what are you hopping to pull from your plants?
I am thinking of growing auto think different next time. From the reviews looks like they can yield really high

Hey jim.. You're welcomed.
Geteven... Yes many rewievs have shown very good results and what i understand is the TD an easy plant to grow. Im a first-timer and believe me, i have looked at so many videos and pictures and dreamed that i can have same yields but i dont think thats gonna happen haha. I will leave the guessing part to the growers on this forum. I know at this stage is to early to say anything... But after a month or so.. Lets begin :D

Here is day 9 above soil.... It looking good. There is a pic of an Automazar who wasnt ready for the sun and got burned.. But the new leaves seems healthy so she's in the game. I would say that the TDs are stronger then the automazars. They all have the same treatment but it seems to me that the AMs are easier to shock or burn coz the TDs are loving the light. I hope they will "wo-man up" so they dont give me problems to give all light possible to the TDs. From start i had 16 seedlings.. Now i have 14. Its 2 automazar that have been thrown. Maybe it was a overkill to put 16 inside there and now the nature doing her thing.
Here are some pics.

image6619.jpg
image6620.jpg
image6621.jpg
image6622.jpg
image6623.jpg

Next photo update in 2 days...

J6k.. Thank you. Lets hope that it will be a strong big army :)
In my eyes they are growing in a good speed. What i have see from others, the growth really kicks in after about 2 weeks above soil.
We'll see.... Do u think i should put a net when is time for it or just give them some LST? I've seen "good yields" per plant that has just been grown by them self, i am a rookie but im not scary to try something for a higher yield.. Its not time yet to do anything but it will be soon... Any idea?

I had this same discussion with DP just the other day.lol.I guess if you dont mind not being able to pull your plants out for maintenance then maybe a scrog is for you.I would love to do scrog,just not set up completely to it.I built screen already,just haven't taken the plunge.lol.I do a lot of training and some super cropping for now,but will run a scrog one day.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom