First Grow Black on Black 2014

if it is salt residue then fresh water will dilute and it will disapate and not return until after a few ferts later and has dried out.
if it looks like mould spores try putting half inch of sand on top of the soil ,it will not survive under the sand and will not grow on top of it.

I would not recommend beach sand. You need a bag of play sand from any home improvement stores. The play sand works wonders and its only like $3 for a 50lb bag that will do 4 or 6 of your plants. Keep up the good work!
:thumb:

Ya, do not use beach sand. It will kill your plant with all the salt in there. You would need to use commercial playbox sand.

Anyway I would not be too worried about the fungus on the soil. The fungus that grows on the soil is not the same as the fungus that grows on host organisms. When you find fungus growing on the soil you should be reminded that plants and fungus have grown symbiotically for millions of years.

If it makes you feel better you can scoop it off the top and call it a day.

Lol biggaz65 I wish it could... Here miss black is she's about 8 feet tall now but still hasn't started to flower yet :( :( :( I just don't understand why!!! I'm getting upset now but can't do anything... I hope she does soon...
image13553.jpg
image13554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom