First Grow, Downward Curling Leaves

Hey all , another update. I checked on my plant today and all the leaves seem fairly droopy. See the pic below. Could this be phosphorus deficiency?

Picture here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190916-192648_TeamViewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-192648_TeamViewer.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 259
But what I do see is the leaves are full of water, it is either deficient in calcium, or too much potassium, or magnesium. When you have to much potassium, it locks out the uptake of the other ion channels. So if your giving it too much Mag it will lock out the calcium, and vice versa. The brown spot is calcium indicative. Too much or too little or too much potassium if you can add up all your NpK you have been giving it and see. Plus all cal/mag or any other nutes. The thing is being sprayed to much stop spraying it. It close to a humidifier. The water mist could be misting it. I get a lot of I don’t know what Im talking about because people are stuck in the traditional grow methods.

Hey Sparky thanks for the response , I'll take a photo of the whole setup in about 16 hours. But no it isn't near a humidifier. I do have a heater in the grow tent but I have it on a controller and it never runs for more than 6 minutes an hour (only at night when the temp drops). I'm not spraying the plant at all with anything. And the nutes are at 1/8 recommended dose (Micro)

I would say from what I read in this thread and forum that I transplanted too early. And my water levels initially were too high. Is there coming back from a plant being over watered?

Actually another point about rock wool and what I've read was that your plant couldn't be over watered if using rock wool (perhaps that's misinformation)?

The water level is well below the net now (2-3 inches) so the rock wool isn't even making contact with water at all anymore.

Back
Top Bottom