FIRST GROW EVER (indoor- CFL's)Any help will be loved!

i can definitely see the yellow now. it is the ferts in the soil, dont worry about it too much. once she gets some roots down and a few more leafs it wont be so harsh on her. give it a few weeks and she will take off... when you go to bud these send me a PM. with the MG soil its tricky feeding them when they bud. for now i will just say just give em water, but it is possible to add just bloom and some micro nutes to help with yield

ight everyone went to home depot got basic top soil no feeds in them im going to attempt transplating them tonight :)

and thanks flurps and apprentice

and whats the name of bloom and micro nutes or example of micro nutes and bloom??

hey man im in for this ride.... +rep for luck wit ur plants

NEW PICS LOTS OF THEM :grinjoint:

7197.jpg

temps were in uper 85-90F now lower 70's just checked again:)
6234.jpg

Lookin little better hoping to save the little one
5258.jpg

Lost a leaf :( but greener today
3428.jpg

MY GHETTORIFFIC setup get airflow :)
2486.jpg

The light setup sorry had to crop alot to get it to size
1693.JPG

Hah I got that same thermometer

ight everyone went to home depot got basic top soil no feeds in them im going to attempt transplating them tonight :)

and thanks flurps and apprentice

and whats the name of bloom and micro nutes or example of micro nutes and bloom??

:cheer:
As a new guy my hydro store guy(guys) say fish emulsion is best simple, clean.
(smells don't get on fingers):laughtwo:
For bloom he gave me Advanced nutrients BigBud.
So far so good!:slide:
Check out my girl.

ight here is the update

once the bigger of the two it is now not doing well at all :(
DSCN0552.JPG

the runt witch is no longer the runt is doing well minor droopiness any explanation ?
DSCN0553.JPG

group shot
DSCN0550.JPG

and started to germ one more :) to be safe. Since these were orginally not germed right and were in napkin TOO long like way too long but was not going to abort my little baby's and give them a chance lol

hay ganja. you need more perlite about 30% maybe a hand full of lime to the mix with a hand full of bone meal should get you through veg.. the soil looks too muddy.. make the soil loose.....hope this helps good luck bro!!!!!!:bong:

thanks kultivator and will im thinking of mixing my MG organic potting mix with that organic soil and then throw perlite and a very small dose of bone meal and lime

and smokinthe719 go to user cp upper left and look on left should be list "change avatar" click that

apprentice yes that is the new dirt and will try that out :)

Back
Top Bottom