First grow! Is she/he showing sex?

savingson

This is my first grow EVER. I have a severely disabled child who has a lot of seizures. Im experimenting with some 3 year old bag seed before purchasing high cbd seeds. I noticed lilttle Calyx's growing and they are more spade shaped then round. Any ideas?
420-magazine-mobile1112868650.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: First grow!! Is she/he showing sex?

420-magazine-mobile293601012.jpg
Plants are 40 days old

Looks like a girl can you post a clearer picture please? And I hope your kid gets better

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Heres a better pic. I see a white hair in the pic and clearly w the magnify glass
420-magazine-mobile1513809554.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1117127313.jpg
420-magazine-mobile909715841.jpg
this is my female sativa plant. The picture of the calyx with pistils is at the end where I fimmed. And then the others are preflowers at a bend in my stalk from lst. She is around 7 weeks now was near 5 when she started preflowing.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks everyone for the replies. There's Definitely 2 white hairs. So exciting. How long should I wait before switching them into flower? They're 10" and I have about 4 more feet of grow space.

Thanks everyone for the replies. There's Definitely 2 white hairs. So exciting. How long should I wait before switching them into flower? They're 10" and I have about 4 more feet of grow space.

It's up to you also remember they stretch a lot in flower

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Ill probably have to switch soon. I have four more feet of grow space. These bad boys grew 3" since this post.

Back
Top Bottom