First grow: seedling with droopy leaves and purple stems

incogn1to

BMhNHir.jpg
EarLivW.jpg
IGsKkky.jpg
t14xOY8.jpg
YuDjWeg.jpg
zuJ5avP.jpg

This is my first grow, I did a fair amount of research but I wasn't prepared for this. The seedlings are ~7 days from germination, 5 days from being put into their pots. Yesterday and today the first set of serrated leaves have started drooping and it almost looks like DD, as well as the Cheese are stretching. From everything I've read my environment seems to be within spec, but maybe I'm watering/feeding incorrectly? Looking for some input/advice.

Seeds
  • 1x Sweet Gelato auto
  • 1x Dark Devil XL auto
  • 1x Cheese auto

Environment
  • 4x4 tent
  • 3gal fabric pots with canna coco and pearlite (sitting atop risers and saucers)
  • Optic 4 LED (400 actual watts) 26" from top of seedlings
  • 6" exhaust fan
  • Humidifier
  • Aux fan for interior air circulation

A quick rundown of their life so far
  • Oct. 20th I started 3 seeds using the pre-soak and paper towel method
  • Oct. 22nd they went into 3 gal fabric pots with canna coco (from brick) and pearlite. Made humidity domes out of plastic pop bottles. Temp 78° / RH 50%
  • Oct. 23rd All the seeds popped out of the coco. Sprayed PH'd filtered tap water into domes. Temp 78° / RH 50%
  • Oct. 24th Removed humidity domes and brought in humidifier. Temp 78° / RH 65%
  • Oct. 25th Prepared 1L of filtered tap water with 1ml of cal-mag and PH'd to 5.8 and split between the 3 pots
  • Oct. 26th Dark devil has droopy leaves and purple stem. Others seem okay. (See gallery link at top)
  • Oct. 27th DD still has droopy leaves. DD and Cheese look like they're stretching.

2 ft is way to high for your gurlly zittle zight XD lower it asap
3 gal pots are mighty big for wee little seeds

@10gal Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'll try lowering my light.

As for pot size, everything I've read recommends to start autoflowers in their forever home, so that's what I did.
ohhhhh auto
yup urrrr good

Thanks all! Moving this over to my journal.

Back
Top Bottom