First Grow - Sour Diesel

FGSourDiesel

Hi, I just got this "teen" Sour Diesel plant at my local collective. They said it was around 6 weeks old and I think there isn't enough nodes and leaves on there but its tall (around 8-11'' maybe less). I was just curious if i should transplant this into a bigger pot with some Kellogg's Patio Plus because I know its got some nutes in there and I haven't gotten any yet. I don't think they gave it nutrients so I want to give it the Miracle Gro Water Soluble granules (I know its not natural but its budgetable) which has a ratio of 30-10-10 for the veg state after a couple days if I transplant and then Miracle Gro Bloom Booster which has a 15-30-15 NPK ratio for flowering. What is your guy's recommended NPK's and how much do i give the plants nutes? Every other watering and half strength nutes at first right? I think i want to run around 18/6 for my veg light cycle and 12/12 for flowering. I also would like to know what would be efficient enough for right now lighting wise. I was thinking of like 2 23w 6500k CFL's just for a couple weeks and then maybe put another 1 or 2 more bulbs on there. Then go to a few 26w 2700k's for flowering. How long do you guys also think until flowering by the way? I would like to hear your guy's info and input on this as I am a noob. All input and opinion's are welcome! Thank you for your time!
Img_130628160303.JPG
Img_130628160234.JPG
Img_130628160201.JPG
Img_130628160138.JPG

Re: First Grow (Sour Diesel)

The offset nodes are an indication that it is a mature plant. I assme this is a clone off of a mother. As for MG granuals, everything I have seen is dont do it. They dont dissolve evenly and can nute burn your girl. If the MG is a MUST, jst go super light until you see how she reacts.
I suggest as many cfl's as you can get on her. Im runnign 6 26w on a seedling currently and plan on upping it to as much as 12 for flower. I beleive sour D is an indica dominant strain so probably 8- 10 weeks of flower for her. But its more important that you inspect the trics to get the desired stone you want. I hop this helped answer some of the q's you had! :goodluck:

I'm very familiar with this strain and always have at least one going via clone. They will stretch pretty good when you flip them to flower. They also stink HORRIBLY the last few weeks of flowering. As for flowering time, they are usually done around day 54 to day 56 for me. The trichs will be mostly milky at that time but I like them like that. A good two week cure is minimal, I'd go three weeks before smoking. The citrus odor will seem to prevail until you break open a bud... Then, the nasty skunk odor takes over. Great strain, starts heady and then settles into a little body stone. Ver resilient too, it can take a lot. Enjoy in good health.

Back
Top Bottom