First Grow - week 6 - bagseed

growmari

This is my first grow under about 950 watts of lights in total.
flowering week 6.
IMG_043110.JPG

IMG_042811.JPG

IMG_042310.JPG

IMG_04219.JPG

IMG_040320.JPG

IMG_038610.JPG

IMG_03758.JPG

IMG_045311.JPG

IMG_043714.JPG

IMG_043612.JPG

Re: First Grow- week 6- bagseed

Yea... But I'm not happy with the potency...
Hope they gets better till harvest time.
Also the smell is really wonderful.

ur not happy with the potency ur smoking bud b 4 its finish it aint going to be good simply as that if u keep pinching u will slow down ur yield i would wait

ur not happy with the potency ur smoking bud b 4 its finish it aint going to be good simply as that if u keep pinching u will slow down ur yield i would wait

You are right but I just tested few small bottom buds.
That's all.
This is my first grow and I think everybody doing this...

Nice first grow!:bravo: Your right about pre harvest sample, most do this. I just did cause of the new strain, had to try it out. I think I'm at 60 days and going for another 10-17days. You don't get the full potency or the taste, but gives an idea what to look forward too!

What kind of lights are you running? 950w equivalent or true watts? :peace:

Nice first grow!:bravo: Your right about pre harvest sample, most do this. I just did cause of the new strain, had to try it out. I think I'm at 60 days and going for another 10-17days. You don't get the full potency or the taste, but gives an idea what to look forward too!

What kind of lights are you running? 950w equivalent or true watts? :peace:

So you keep them in flowering for 70 days ?!
Its 2 x 400 watt HPS and 150 watt cfl

Very nice. How could one possibly resist giving a lil popcorn nug a try when your plant looks quite so beautiful as that one? Good job man.

Nice job mate!! My sativa flowered for just on 3 months and needed another week to reach full potential i rekn.. She was 10% amber but due to being near vert grow some lower branches were slower to mature due to light coverage. But thats sorted now) So its prob worth waiting til ur sure she's fully done. And also about trimming sum small bud to sample- I did so here and there,toward end of flower, usually only a small bud maybe every 4 days, from low to mid area of plant. And plant didnt shock, but be careful. Take ur time bro. Good luk and Happy Harvesting;)

Back
Top Bottom