First Grow

Re: Help with grow

Angrybird is the best very helpful knowledgeable and helps with references so we can all make our own quality meds

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

She was stunted because of a stem problem. After that healed she took off pretty fast. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Just gave her same soil and nutes as my other plants. I do think she had a good root zone to support top growth by the time it got started.

We'll find out what makes your girl happy and no matter how slow things go at first they can take off at anytime.

Sorry I haven't been by more in past two weeks. I need to catch up on what you and Birdie have been trying.

Thank you :)! I'm away foot a couple of.days. I fed her yesterday morning with nutrients so I will see Thursday night what progress, if any she has made.
She is still in a small container and switched to coco soil.
420-magazine-mobile1227388124.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I see you switched to coco about 2 weeks ago. The transplant probably shocked her a bit. Combination of disturbing roots and changing pH from soil to coco. If it were just a nutrient issue she wouldn't look as healthy as she does.

I know very little about growing in coco. To me it seems closer to hydro than soil. Coco holds water like soil, but all the nutes are in the water.

I'll ask someone that grows in coco to check in.

Have you read through the coco forums?
Coco Growing

There are lots of holes,.the water pours out the bottom. I will mix perlite in the bigger pot when I transfer her. She seems to be doing very well. A little on the light side, color I mean. But looks healthy .
When should I start the nutrients? And when should I transfer her ?

Back
Top Bottom