First Grow

Re: Help with grow

I'm on a 18/6 schedule. I can't change now eh??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't see why you couldn't change it now? I would do it gradually tho. May be do a week of 20/4 and a week of 22/2 then 24/0

Does any one know how to add a link to your grow journal at the end of a post?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Help with grow

I don't see why you couldn't change it now? I would do it gradually tho. May be do a week of 20/4 and a week of 22/2 then 24/0

Does any one know how to add a link to your grow journal at the end of a post?
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I can't say if it works with the app.. but go here: How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig
and read this

420-magazine-mobile1330823299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile756219319.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone :)! So I have a question. I am,leaving tomorrow the and will be back on the 30th. Should I give my girl a good feeding before I go??
I won't see her for 5 days .
And also wondering if I should trim some leaves so the underneath if them can get.some love

If you water her enough, she will be ok. Start from the pot edge and work towards plant. Don't drench her, just water a little bit more than usual.

I would pull the bottom leaves off and leave 2 nodes and top it so it will bush out those bottom leaves are basically just taking energy away from the top parts I would strip the bottom cuz those won't produce really anything anyways. And I would let it get bigger than that so you will get more bud. Let my plants get bushy and kinda tall before I switch to flower. In my opinion bush that shit out don't rush it into flower let it veg more once it gets to about 12 to 15 inches tall that way when you switch you will get a nice size plant that will produce good a amount for you

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you don't know exactly WHEN to top an auto, you are better of not to top.
Look for thebeast27 auto topping thread and read about how and when :) )

Back
Top Bottom