First Grow

Re: Help with grow

So here she is , it's been about 12 days since she popped her head out the earth. I think she is looking good. She seems to be growing everyday.
The second picture is the first one I planted on the 3rd of November. Seems to be doing something, anything thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile688995936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1839645626.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What kind of soil are you using and what kind of lights. When mine are a month old they are on there 4th or 5th node. At least sometimes even more
b890842a5f00f9d9ca98cf05eabc2939.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

That is 3 weeks old but also in DWC hydro so she jumps in size. I recommend FFOF happy frog soil. Its hot so only on 12inch or bigger

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Give her some time before you top, let her get to 6 nodes then cut back to 3 or 4th node if fem seed if it is auto don't top just LST

Then I wouldn't top her I would LST so you don't lose veg time while she recovers from the topping cut. When she is a lil taller I would tie her down so you can expose side branches and get the most out of her and the fastest

Sent from my Robin using 420

Looking good, :thumb: Maybe it is time to move this to journals in progress? (press the triangle in the bottom of your 1st post and write please move to journals in progress)

Those cfl's are cool..keep them close....like 3-6 inches away from center over hanging.I did that for a month to this beautiful Indica on 24 7..
20161217_232025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom