Flyg34

HELLO AND THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY FEED BACK THIS IS MY FIRST GROW I AM USING A INDOOR GROW TENT WITH A 400 WATT LED LIGHTING SYSTEM AND 1630 LUMENS LED LIGHT I HAD AROUND I AM USING ROCKET NUTRIENTS AND MY WATER IS PH BALANCED TO 6.5 I HAVE A FAN ON THEM & EXHAUST FAN USING 20/4 LIGHT CYCLE MY GROW MEDIUM IS ORGANIC GARDEN COIR WITH PERLITE MY PLANTS ARE A LITTLE OVER 2 WEEKS OLD I DON'T KNOW THE STRAIN OF MY SEEDS JUST SOME I HAD KEPT I FOUND IN SOME SMOKE. SO HOW DO MIGHT PLANTS LOOK ? ANY SUGGESTIONS ?
20170703_200727.jpg
20170703_200749.jpg
20170703_200755.jpg

LMAO. I was wondering if he was posting from a 1979 model Commodore PET-2001 computer. But it might be that his vision is even poorer than mine, and that text that is ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS is easier to read. Or that he's 92 and does not know about the Caps Lock button.

Flyg34, we're happy to have you here, regardless of your posting style. But - as mentioned in post #2 - most folks use ALL CAPS to denote shouting. So feel free to use all capital letters (if you must ;) ). However, people might occasionally have a little fun when they see it.

Welcome to the world of growing cannabis, and to 420Magazine.com.

Your plants look reasonably healthy. I would have filled the containers with medium. Not only would that give more room for the roots, but it would have raised the plants above the top of the containers so that an oscillating fan would be much more effective at moving the leaves/etc. around and encouraging stronger stems.

Are you considering creating a grow journal thread? It is a way for you to be able to discuss what you're doing (and, I suppose, show off) with other like-minded people, without the extreme hit to your security that you'd take if you told people in "the real world." It can also help with problem diagnosis and may even allow someone to spot an issue (or potential issue) before you do.

I'm still here it has been going ok plants are really big I just started the flowering process so I'm waiting to see how that goes but I think I may have a male plant I will post pics soon

I'm still here it has been going ok plants are really big I just started the flowering process so I'm waiting to see how that goes but I think I may have a male plant I will post pics soon

I see you're still here. How did your first grow turn out? Did it turn out to be a male, or...?

Back
Top Bottom