Questions about first grow

JustGreenOne

420 Member
Hello everybody, i'll like to build a little set-up and i need a little help .
I'm going to build 50X50X150CM Diy tent with arduino sensors and autopot system with 25 Liter bucket , 2 seeds of Northern lights autoflower in the big bucket and GHE NUTRIENTS .

I'm thinking about going for that 150W LED

after that, i want the inline duct fan and exhaust fan
My first question is, is it will be enough for 2 seed 25 Liter bucket ?
also, how i use nutrients with the autopot system? do i need fill the whole 47 liter bucket with the NUTRIENTS or everytime 10-15 liter with another amount of NUTRIENTS depend of the plant grow size ?
do i need a inline fan and exhause fan or in this little grow space i can use only exhaust fan and some 12V pc fans ? of course i will buy a good air carbon filter.
Can i use only panda sheet to protect the lights to come outside of the room, or i need also put some Reflective Myler inside the grow space ?

Hello and welcome to 420 mag!

Take the links out off your thread as its not permitted on the forum, you can show pictures though.

For a 50x50 space 1 20L pot will be enough, if you only have 1 pot your best of just hand feeding them for a little better result.

1 4inch extraction fan and filter will do along with a 4inch intake fan too.

Anything reflective will do, my first grow box was just painted bright white and did the job perfectly.

Go for 1 plant as those N/L autos can get pretty bushy and your environment is key when growing, especially in small spaces.

If your growing in coco, feed nutes everytime, if your going for soil, depending on the soil you buy you can get at least 10 weeks growing without adding nutrients, although i would add some calmag just to be safe.

thank you my friend.
i was going for coco perlite mix, so how should i put nutes ?
one time for all the 47 liter water tank ? or fill the tank in 15-20 liter every week and put different amount of nutes depends on the grow stage ?

Coco perlite with a 20-25L pot, i would put 5-10L in, iv never liked them as the bigger the pot you use, you still need to hand water them for a few weeks till they establish roots to the bottom buddy.

Everytime you feed coco always make sure you add nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom